• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

Either Meganium or Dragonair. I'm going to pick a Chikorita as my starter, and the Dragonair will be the evolved Dratini that knows ExtremeSpeed, my favorite move. [Also (and probably not on subject) I'm going to have a Togekiss (from the Togepi egg) and an Arcanine, both of which will know ExtremeSpeed.]

I'll probably just have the one who fits with the background follow me. Like my Quagsire through a cave, or my Kingdra on the beach.

Gizamimi/Spikey-Eared Pichu.

She may be useless, but she's so cute running around behind me in SS that I'll have to do the same in HG once I finish the main game. xD Maybe Jirachi before that.

I want Jirachi to follow me around... I know it's kinda obvious, but he's the perfect sidekick. All floaty, cute and floaty!

Either:

TOGEPI! I will go in and out of the elevator with the Evil Togepi.

DIGLETT! I will take it into the Violet Gym and walk around the transparent floors with it. Why? Take a wild guess. :naughty:

MAMOSWINE! Gee, I do not know why...

GLISCOR! Gee, I do not know why...

LOPUNNY! I would be hilarious to see a cheerleader-lookng Pokemon following you. If you run, then it's big trouble for the Pokemon! (For the girls and the jealous boys!)

PLUSLE or MINUN! It's funny to have a Pokemon part of a duo not be with the other Pokemon.

Last edited:
I want my Amphy to follow me ♥
Or, Mismagius...maybe even Lucario! It's a tough choice...

Lugia. Nothing says "Go home and wash the shame off your hands" better.

But that'll probably not be involved in my party, so it'll likely be the shiny Gardevoir that I love so.

i would love to have arcanine follow me around, but i think i read some where that the pokemon following you can help out some way, i am by no means positive on this but if it turns out to be true we may be having alot of different pokes following us around for different parts of the game, and if it is true i would think it'd be something like taking them out for using strength and surf and such instead of floating around on a basic whale looking thing that'd be cool

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom