• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon do you wish was in SV?

Other than the 60-ish pokemon still not in any switch games, I wanted:
Darkrai and Shaymin. Most Sinnoh mythical and legendaries are in, why not these two?
Same for Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. Kalos starters and mythicals are in, but not the legendaries? why?

Metagross and Kommo-o. All other pseudo legends are here, but not these. Especially bad since Metagross is one of the two pseudo legends that is not partially dragon.

Also some more random legends in the postgame. Like they can be insanely complicated, but it would be nice to have the option.

Bulbasaur (although he'll likely be added in future DLC along with Squirtle).
Ninetales.
Porygon line.
Politoed.
Shuckle.
Lotad line (really should have been included from the get-go).
Metagross.
Blitzle line.
Ferrothorn.
Bewear (just love it).

shaymin

i don't care that it doesn't make thematic sense; when i saw the list of pokemon and mythics and legendaries that were allowed to be transferred over to paldea, i was bummed out that my favourite little mythical missed out on a chance to be on a current mainline game while for some reason diancie is, so i guess the pokemon that are allowed to be transferred over to specific pokemon games seem to be picked at random. >.>

At least the gen 6 ones are likely guaranteed for Z-A
Oh yeah, I'd bet the ranch on it. Those sneaks at GameFreak though, leaving out Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde like they did in SV and making us all wonder why, only to reveal Legends Z-A. Those crafty bastards.

Walrein first of all, no question about it. Also, the fossils... Alakazam, Miltank, Aggron, Scolipede, Musharna, Togekiss... But I think it must be hard for a single Pokémon game to have that large of a Pokédex.

Oh yeah, I'd bet the ranch on it. Those sneaks at GameFreak though, leaving out Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde like they did in SV and making us all wonder why, only to reveal Legends Z-A. Those crafty bastards.
Yeah. That actually made me think for a time that they would completely skip Unova in the remake order and jump straight to Kalos, which they did.

I guess it was somewhat rectified when the Rampardos and Bastiodon lines came along in the Indigo Disk expansion. Still though, would've enjoyed having a full-on prehistoric team with both Fossil Pokemon and Ancient Paradox Pokemon.

Outside of that, I'm not too bothered by it, especially since I still kinda felt it needed something, even perhaps an ecological counterpart or Paradox form; after Megas had been wiped out until now, but it's weird to see my favorite Pokemon Sableye without its counterpart (and fellow favorite) Mawile anywhere.

Been said before on this thread but, the Togepi line. I really wanted to do a full Ribbon Master this year and they would've been a great choice for me, but they're just not in SV for some reason and it feels strange.

Back
Top Bottom