• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon games does everyone have?

Currently: Platinum, Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, Mystery Dungeon Blue (never play it), and one of the Ranger games, which I also don't play.
Past: Lost my Diamond with the TRU Regigigas, had Red, Yellow (which deleted itself after 7 years of the same save file, boo), Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Leaf Green. All of these are lost somewhere and I moved away from my parents' so I don't think I'm finding them anytime soon. I'm kicking myself for not being able to find Sapphire and LG because of PalPark.

Well...Pokémon Red, Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Fire Red, Diamond, Platinum, Pinball and TCG Game for handheld!

Then, for consoles, Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Stadium 2, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Channel, Pokémon Colloseum and Pokémon Rumble!!

Platinum
Rumble
Planning to get HGSS and the Wiiware Mystery Dungeon, and possibly Battle Revolution in the near future.

I used to have Yellow, Pinball, Silver, Gold, Crystal & Ruby. Plus Link & Dash.

I only own Sapphire (found the other day!), Diamond and Platinum now. :)

Yellow
Gold (my brothers, but in my possession at the moment >:3)
Silver
Ruby
Sapphire
Firered
Leafgreen
Emerald
Diamond
Snap
Colosseum
XD: Gale Of Darkness
Link
Ranger
Mystery Dungeon Blue
Battle Revolution

Planning on selling a lot of them though.

Emerald
LeafGreen
Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Ranger
Diamond (Gave it to my brother)
Battle Revolution
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (Lost?)
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (Lost?)
Platinum
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

I have...
Blue
Red
Yellow
Pinball
TCG
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire (Lost it in my own house XD)
Emerald (Favourite)
R/S pinball
Red Rescue Team
Blue Rescue Team
Fire Red
Leaf Green
Diamond
Pearl (But I gave it to my friend)
Explorers of Time
And
Platinum

i had red or blue (don't remember)

gold (stolen)

i have sapphire, don't know where it is.

don't have a DS + not really a fan of D/P.

And Shadows of Almia! I totally forgot about that one. Kincaidddddd~

Ohh!! A place to show off!

Yellow, Red, Blue!
Gold, Silver, Crystal!
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald!
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum!
Stadium, Stadium 2, Snap, Hey, you Pikachu!
Trozei, Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue/Time/Sky!

Annndd Uhh...I think that's it!

I have, or have had at some point and lost, about every game except Mystery Dungeon Red, Stadium 1, and Puzzle League, I believe..

Blue
Red
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Hey You, Pikachu!
Stadium
Staduim 2
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Fire Red
Pinball
Colosseum
Gale of Darkness
Mystery Dungeon: Blue Team
Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Diamond

Last edited:
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Trozei
Pokemon Platinum

Stadium/2, Snap, Blue, Silver (had Gold before it went in the washer), Ruby, LeafGreen, Emerald, Colosseu, XD, Pearl.

I have/had, Pokemon Blue, Yellow, Red, Gold, Silver, Crystal, LeafGreen, FireRed, Diamon, Pearl, Platinum. And soon HeartGold.

Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom