• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon have the same height as you?

I'm 5'5.5" so there's not really anything that fits me so I went for 5'3"

So now I know I'm taller than a Metagross and a Zoroark.

Attachments

• mj.png
    mj.png
    401.7 KB · Views: 238
I'm about 5'10" so I'm just an inch shorter than Scizor and Ursaring.

Seeing i'm just as tall as zapdos
Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9 Start9

Let's see... 5'9", which looks like I have to round to 5'11". A few other members have posted that, I won't bother.

I always imagined Meganium to be taller... more sauropod-ish.

I am 6'3" and 194 pounds...
Sawsbuck is the closest one to me(6'3" - 204).
But I prefer Garchomp which is bipedal like humans. (6'3" - 209)

168.5 cm or 5'6.5" so i round up to 5'7". Charizard (v. cool), Golduck (v. cool), Victreebel (v. cool), Rapidash (v. v. cool), Dewgong, Articuno, Typhlosion, Skarmory (awesome!!), Sceptile (fuck, yeah!), Swalot, Huntail, Regirock, Deoxys (all formes), Empoleon (mega super excellent fuck yeah!), Lickylicky, Heatran, Gigalith, Cofagrigus (YAY!!), Gogoat, Aegislash, Gourgeist (super size), Mega Heracross, Mega Pinsir

I'm 5'6" so the Pokemon closest to my height include Charizard, Articuno, Typhlosion, Skarmory, Sceptile, Empoleon, Heatran, and Gogoat. They're all Pokemon I've used on my team before. Hm... those are some freaky tall Pokemon that could devour me at any moment. D: It'd be cool to ride on Articuno, though.

I liked Odinn's idea of looking up the Pokémon that share your weight, so I decided to do that as well. Unfortunately, all Pokémon that share my weight are quite a bit smaller than me, so I'll just pick one that shares my height and one that shares my weight.

I weigh just as much as Arbok, Mantyke and Thundurus (143 lbs, 65 kg)
I'm about as tall as Yanmega, Mega Houndoom, Terrakion and Camerupt, among others (6ft3, 1.90 m. I'm actually a bit shorter than that but this'll do)

Last edited:
I am more or less the same height as Charizard, Empoleon and Sceptile (5'6.5 tall) .

I am 6 feet tall, so the 5' 11' group matches my height. Interestingly my weight is approximately 187 pounds/85 kilos, so Dodrio is almost as tall and heavy as me!

Now, Dodrio goes into my to-use list for the next Poke-adventure!:loopy::lol:

5'11 right over here! I really don't get how Furret is 5'11 but just go with it I guess.
5lAwcD.png

I'm 5'1'', so nothing's exactly my height, but my favorites before/after me are Mega Mewtwo Y, Genesect, Gengar, Greninja, Blastoise, Zapdos, Golbat and Charizard.

Re: What Pokemon have the same height/weight as you?

4"11- Greninja, Trevenant, Salamence, Alakazam, Heracross, Pyroar, Braviary, and more. I like my height.

I'm 5'7" and 122 lbs, so I'm the same size as Articuno. o:

Rounding off, I am closer to 170 cm (I'm actually 168 cm). My weight is nunya.

I'm roughly around the same height as Charizard, Typhlosion, Gogoat (who is larger than Bouffalant?!), and Articuno.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom