• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon ideas would you still like to see in Alola?

A dragon/fairy type with awesome stats for me to use in my competetive battles. This could even be a Pseudo-legendary. Also, a Pokemon based on a dolphin, coz as far as my memory stretches, I can't see one like that.

Goodness, coming into this thread I had the exact same two ideas in mind. xD But yup, definitely these two. As well, I'd love to see a lot more exotic birds and I also would love to see another hydra that's not Hydreigon, while I love him he's not really Hydra-like to me—perhaps a Dragon/Water or Dragon/Fairy type. With four legs, at least 4 heads, all of that. Would be awwwesome. ;;

Hydreigon is hydra like to me due to the fact that it starts with one head, then has two heads and finally three heads. This what makes it a hydra. I don't see them doing another hydra-like Dragon but any new Dragon type pokemon would be great.

want to see some more pokes with Aftermatch and Prankster, some other types used with them then what we have now.

I want to see some great water types this gen. I have mentioned this (though not on this forum) that I want to see a Whale Shark Pokemon, and a Hammerhead Shark Pokemon as well. They can be pure water.

I also want to see some Pokemon that live in the ground. With Alola being very mountainous with its volcanoes it would be nice to see a Fire/Ground line

Just an early easy-to-catch Pokemon with Synchronize will do it for me. It'll come in real handy later when I have to face the mascot legendary.

I wonder if we're getting a watermelon Pokemon. The girl protag has a watermelon styled bag which just feels a bit odd. Her shirt is already evoking Rowlet with the rag-tie knot being similar to Rowlet's bow tie. So maybe? Grass/Water or too predictable?

I was just thinking about inanimate object Pokemon....

How would we feel about a Grass/Water or Ground/Water island Pokemon? Like a small island (but large compared to most other Pokemon) that's actually alive.

There's something kind of interesting about a species of sentient mini-islands floating around Alola.

There's something kind of interesting about a species of sentient mini-islands floating around Alola.

What if the Alola region itself is a Pokémon???

(I'm honestly waiting for the day when they do something like that.)

Me, I'm wanting to see a good Dark/Fairy type. Due to my frequent Gengar usage I often have no need for a Dark type due to its very similar type relations to the Ghost type, but Dark/Fairy seems to be a great type combo to back up my Ghost/Poison signature Pokémon.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't receive a Rock/Electric-type in Gen V. We had a cave full of floating electric rocks! Just imagine if they were actually Pokemon floating around!

So a Rock/Electric-type, with Levitate, would be shocking!

I wish for more fairy types! You can never have too many fairy types! Preferably i want to see...

Ice/Fairy
Dark/Fairy
Fire/Fairy
Dragon/Fairy
Fighting/Fairy

And they should make it cute/beautiful! Like all fairies <3
They can make Dark-Fairy scary though but only that!

Am I the only one that still wants to see evolutions of existing Pokemon? Aside from Sylveon we haven't had any since Gen IV and I feel like it gives waning Pokemon a chance to be relevant again. It brought us Pokemon like Electivire, Magnezone, Weavile, Porygon-Z, Togekiss, Ambipom, Gliscor, the list goes on and on for awhile. All these Pokemon have pre-evolutions that were becoming less useful and viable, some of these later benefited of having an evolution to see use of the Eviolite when they'd otherwise be sort of bad (Porygon2) others are still relevant today (Magnezone, Weavile, Togekiss). I really wish they'd take the opportunity to revisit older Pokemon and give them some sort of reason to use them again, without taking up your one Mega slot. Both Gen V and VI have crushed my dreams of seeing evolutions of Pokemon that could desperately use them. I do also want to see new Megas but I also want to see stronger evolutions that aren't Megas.

Am I the only one that still wants to see evolutions of existing Pokemon? Aside from Sylveon we haven't had any since Gen IV and I feel like it gives waning Pokemon a chance to be relevant again. It brought us Pokemon like Electivire, Magnezone, Weavile, Porygon-Z, Togekiss, Ambipom, Gliscor, the list goes on and on for awhile. All these Pokemon have pre-evolutions that were becoming less useful and viable, some of these later benefited of having an evolution to see use of the Eviolite when they'd otherwise be sort of bad (Porygon2) others are still relevant today (Magnezone, Weavile, Togekiss). I really wish they'd take the opportunity to revisit older Pokemon and give them some sort of reason to use them again, without taking up your one Mega slot. Both Gen V and VI have crushed my dreams of seeing evolutions of Pokemon that could desperately use them. I do also want to see new Megas but I also want to see stronger evolutions that aren't Megas.

I AGREE!!! Uhmmm maybe maybe maybe they should add another Cherrim evolution and make it FAIRY/GRASS!!! and also BUIZEL's LINE!!! I think floatzel can have a more FIERCER evolution and since floatzel looks really beautiful too they should make it's evolution WATER/FAIRY!!!
Also! Many other things! I AGREE YASSSSS!!!

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom