• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon ideas would you still like to see in Alola?

What if the Alola region itself is a Pokémon???

(I'm honestly waiting for the day when they do something like that.)

How would we feel about a Grass/Water or Ground/Water island Pokemon? Like a small island (but large compared to most other Pokemon) that's actually alive.

There's something kind of interesting about a species of sentient mini-islands floating around Alola.

250px-Turtle.png

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't receive a Rock/Electric-type in Gen V. We had a cave full of floating electric rocks! Just imagine if they were actually Pokemon floating around!

So a Rock/Electric-type, with Levitate, would be shocking!

Ha. Ha. Ha. Good one XD

A new Water/Dragon would be nice. Hadn't had one since Palkia and Kingdra. Or a Steel/Dragon or Ghost/Dragon.

So many!

An Electric/Poison battery acid Pokemon, a dolphin, a wolf, a peafowl, something based on kelp, a tiki Pokemon, a Bug/Dark type mosquito, a Komodo dragon Pokemon, a dust bunny Pokemon, a ghost based on the concept of an echo, and a Dark/Fairy gremlin or trickster sort of Pokemon.

Probably forgot something, but off the top of my head, those would be pretty sweet! Also it wouldn't really fit in Alola, but we need a tumbleweed Pokemon.

flying/electric bat that could have real Sonar as a ability( dont know if I want a Alolan Zubat, but maybe a new poke?):

-20% chance of avoiding hits every turn?
- or 50% every second turn?
whats better?

This would b e good also for a dolphin , shark and so on.

Last edited:
I guess you could say this came to me in a dream....because it did.

It was a grass type bunny Pokemon called "Mufflee" ("Muff" something, can't remember) and it's ears were like earmuffs shaped like Bulbasaurs head. (I think it was kinda abstract but you could still tell it was Bulbasaur themed) I thought at the time that this was a Pokemon that had different ears based on the different grass starters.

I don't know if the earmuffs theme made it an ice type too but I only thought about it being a grass type at the time.

I guess it's not that cool an idea now that I type it out but at the time it seemed cool.

I'd like a spider Pokemon having split evolution based on gender.
It would be based on Black widow spiders.

The female evolution will be Bug/Dark type, have more bigger and expansive size compared to male. She would be good offensively,

The male evolution could be Bug/Ghost type, it would have a comparatively small and compact size compared to female. It would be a defensive Pokemon.

I already got my wish of a Ghost/Fairy but I still want:
  • Another Dragon/Ghost
  • Ice/Fighting and Ice/Bug.
  • a Dolphin (let me dream)
  • Dark/Fairy would be sooo awesome, I can only hope
  • Ghost/Fighting like a zombie fighter or something
I'd like a Dolphin Pokemon as well; and maybe a Tardigrade, or a Fairy/Dragon type(AKA Primary Type: Fairy, Secondary Type: Dragon), or a Sea Snake, or a Mermaid.
I'd really like to see whale shark Pokemon. I could picture it having a boatload of Hp. As for an inanimate object Pokemon, I've always wanted a pure steel type based on either a gun or a car.

I'd Love to see a Whale Shark Pokemon as well.

Dolphin (as many people have said)
Mermaid
Vampire (we already have a werewolf, so why not?)
Some kind of cold dessert like shaved ice and be Alolan Vanillite family it could be ice/grass
Jellyfish that's water/electric
Haunted or sentient treasure chest (pirate motif and part or pure ghost)

Dolphin (as many people have said)
Mermaid
Vampire (we already have a werewolf, so why not?)
Some kind of cold dessert like shaved ice and be Alolan Vanillite family it could be ice/grass
Jellyfish that's water/electric
Haunted or sentient treasure chest (pirate motif and part or pure ghost)
I'd ALSO LOVE to See a Cheetah Pokemon(Maybe Normal/Electric or Electric/Normal, Whatever; the Typing doesn't really matter to me that much), With a VERY High Speed Stat(Since Cheetahs ARE the Fastest Animal)

I'd ALSO LOVE to See a Cheetah Pokemon(Maybe Normal/Electric or Electric/Normal, Whatever; the Typing doesn't really matter to me that much), With a VERY High Speed Stat(Since Cheetahs ARE the Fastest Animal)
steel/electric.

- dragon/ghost -dragon/ice - dragon/electric

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom