• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon region would you like to see a legends game of?

What region would you like to get a Legends game?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Unova

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Kalos

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Alola

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Galar

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Paldea

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Any of the side game regions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although I voted Galar, I think an ancient Alola would be pretty cool to see for a legends game. Not sure how it would play out per se, but the idea of a practically untouched island paradise sounds like a cool thing to explore. Perhaps it could be one big island split into sectors, being the precursor to the split islands we know today, with each of the the Tapus (perhaps with origin forms?) watching over a sector of the island?

I wanted to do a small experiment, usually online in random areas of the internet, most people wish for a legends johto or a legends unova, so I want to see what people on the forums prefer!
(About Johto) Most? The votes seem to say differently lol

Hoenn and Johto. Why? The truth is because I'm a fan boy of these regions, lol. Furthermore, both games have a interisting past to explore.

I mean, in Hoenn we have the concept of Primal Reversion, Cave Paintings of ancient times featuring legends, Meteor Falls, The Draconids' People, The Ancient Sootopolis' People, etc. Seriously, Hoenn offers a lot for a Legends Game.

On the other hand, in Johto we have the never fully explored story of the Ecruteak City disaster, or the very story of the construction of the Towers of Johto (Burned, Bell and Sprout), as well as the possibility of delving Deep into the Ruins of Alph, and in the very Lore of the formation of the Pokémon universe. Furthermore, it would be an opportunity to establish historical contexts for the link between the Johto and Kanto regions. Lastly, the time-traveling Pokémon, Celebi, has always seemed like a neat Pokémon to feature the concept of temporal linking between different eras.

A game featuring Kalos war should be very interesting too, but I don't know if Game Freak would have the audacity to go deeper on a complex topic like this.

Last edited:
Very confident that if we get a second Legends game, it's going to be Johto. I don't think we'll be seeing events we've already heard about though. Maybe see what the tower was like before it burned down, but the actual burning would happen some point after the events of the game.

That said, if I had my pick, I want Legends: Mew set in its home South American region.

Though I'm totally down for an Ultra Space game.

None of them actually. As much as I like the whole Legends concept, I really hope it's a once-off release.

I'd rather much prefer a game with choices, an engaging story and multiple endings.

None of them actually. As much as I like the whole Legends concept, I really hope it's a once-off release.

I'd rather much prefer a game with choices, an engaging story and multiple endings.
Who's saying we couldn't get this in a legends game?

I am in the Legends: Johto crowd, mainly because I think they could have included Johto in Pikachu & Eevee, and I feel that Johto has not been seen much lately, though many Pokemon in its dex have had attention. There is so much to Johto where an ancient version could work. Either Ecruteak City or Mahogany Town or Blackthorn could be the starting point or maybe even Violet City.

my #1 is definitely johto because i think it's a really charming region with a really interesting history behind it and i like the culture of the region. however the comments here have swayed me and i'm starting to realise how cool hoenn and alola would be as well... i'm very interested in hoenn because they also have a lot of interesting lore, but i think i'm finding myself to be even more interested in how they would handle the alola of the past and how very charming it could be.

Johto is the best choice imo. It's a region with a lot of history and some of it could be used as the foundation for a new Legends game. I know that a lot of people expect new Johto games in the near future, so it kinda fits.

Maybe Alola? But there are also hundreds of ways this could end up being offensive if they are not careful lol.

I imagine Acerola's ancestor as the queen, she is probably a very tragic character. Maybe Mimikyu has a scary form that only existed in the past before it started disguising itself. The village where the abandoned Walmart is in the present, would probably be important to the plot and the culture of the region.

Back
Top Bottom