• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon region would you like to see a legends game of?

What region would you like to get a Legends game?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Unova

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Kalos

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Alola

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Galar

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Paldea

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Any of the side game regions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe Alola? But there are also hundreds of ways this could end up being offensive if they are not careful lol.
Oof.
I imagine Acerola's ancestor as the queen, she is probably a very tragic character. Maybe Mimikyu has a scary form that only existed in the past before it started disguising itself. The village where the abandoned Walmart is in the present, would probably be important to the plot and the culture of the region.
Holy moly, I didn’t expect to see Walmart mentioned here-

Holy moly, I didn’t expect to see Walmart mentioned here-

Neither do I, but they still have to explain the reasons why the place was abandoned and is currently haunted, right? (Or maybe they already did, but I don't remember Lol).

But the more important question is: Does Thrifty Megamart have (or ever have) a back room? .... And if so, then where does Mimikyu get an Ash and Pikachu photo? Lol.

On the other hand, Acerola is a wonderful character, and I would love for her to educate me about the past of the region, and about her own family, in a very vivid Alola Legends game.

Last edited:
I'd take a Legends anything, to be honest, I loved Legends: Arceus so much. But I'd especially love to learn more about Ultra Space and its history with Alola, so I voted Alola. Specifically, I think it would be cool if the game was set a few decades before SM/USUM. The SM post-game with Looker implies that Ultra Beasts have come through even before Lusamine meddled with the wormholes and the International Police learned enough about them to know they were attracted to Fallers. It even seems like they have a standard operating procedure for dealing with them: one Faller who primarily serves as bait, and two supporting operatives for damage control (might be just me, but it seemed like Annabel was assigned to be "the" Faller and the player was recruited because he/she was the Champion; being a Faller as well was a happy coincidence). I want to see the first times the UB's came through and the International Police scrambling to deal with it secretly and prevent public panic. I want to see them delving into the ancient legends of Alola and the hinted-at fights between Solgaleo/Lunala/Tapus/Necrozma in an attempt to figure out what the heck these things from the wormholes are, preferably with one of Acerola's close ancestors as a guide (maybe her father? If I recall correctly, she said her late father donated the books on the Alolan legends to the library). This would also be a chance to get some background on Nanu--he's kinda implied to have a shady interesting past, and the SM anime just dumped more fuel on that fire without answering anything. Not to mention, "noble" Ultra Beasts could make epic boss fights. They could even make new Ultra Beasts for the game! A few decades ago is recent enough that they could potentially show the Thrifty Megamart be constructed and wrecked by Tapu Bulu's fury (I think that's what happened?). Maybe there could be a mission where the player has to investigate paranormal phenomena in the ruins? Depending on how they decide to handle the timeline, we could also potentially see the beginning of the Aether Foundation (at least the Alolan branch), the Foundation starting the Type: Full project in response to the Ultra Beast crisis, the Foundation beginning its ultimately ill-fated experiments to find out more about the wormholes and the Ultra Beasts...Come to think of it, it's probably not a coincidence that the Dimensional Research Lab is in Alola despite Sinnoh being the fabled birthplace of space-time...

(TL;DR I want Pokémon SCP Foundation with Ultra Beasts and I should maybe just make this a writing project...)

Unova would be cool since Sinnoh and Unova are referenced a lot in the games (like each other in each other's games), I also really want to see an ancient Unovan quagsire form.

Definitely Aloha specifically when the battle of Lunala/Solgaleo and the tapus happened
Neither do I, but they still have to explain the reasons why the place was abandonedde and is currently haunted, right? (Or maybe they already did, but I don't remember Lol).
Tapu Bulu destroyed it because it was on sacred land

Back
Top Bottom