• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon Region would you live in and why?

What Pokemon Region would you live in?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I'm sure every Pokemon fan has envisioned themselves living somewhere in the Pokemon world at one point or another. I'm not sure where I would live, nor do I think I would care (as long as it's not too hot/cold). Maybe somewhere in Kanto...if only because that is the first region I played back when the Gen 1 games came out.

Hmm, that's a good question. Most if not all the regions would be really fun to live in. If I had to choose, it'd probably be the later gen locations, like Kalos, Alola, Galar, or Paldea. They seem like cool places to live with lots of stuff to do ^^

i think it's definitely sinnoh for me. i don't know what it is but i really like the vibe of sinnoh and how much lore it has, and i also love places that are cold and get lots of snow. also has some very cool pokémon... like shinx and gallade, two of my favourite pokémon. my secondary option would definitely be kalos, though, because i feel like it would also be a very beautiful region with, again, lots of cool pokémon and lots of cool history to it!

I would live in Alola, i think that is a beautiful region, and i like the alolan forms of pokémon, i would catch a Cottonee to evolve to Whimsicott and make it my beloved pet, not for battle purposes. Also, i don't think i would be a battle trainer, i would keep pokémon as pets.

As I enjoy being surrounded by the sea, Hoenn would be my obvious choice... and if I can also pick a location in particular that'd be Mossdeep City.
Just one thing, however: I don't wanna hear about urban legends telling that a Deoxys will appear during the launch of the rocket No. 100.

Hmmmm...

I like the very urban aesthetic to Unova. And as somebody initially from the northern US, I'd probably mesh well in terms of like the general vibes of it.

Kalos is also very striking and pretty and I like how artsy and stylish it is. Feel like it would fit my general aesthetic. Plus half my favorite Pokemon are native there so might as well.

It could go either way, but for the purpose of the poll, I'll say Unova

I've always had a soft spot for Unova since the BW series are my favs in the franchise. There's a lot of excitement to be had in Castelia City but there's also places to slow down like Striation or Nacrene city. I usually imagine the White version of Opelucid being the one I'd most like to live in since it compliments the lore found in the region. I also do find the lore and mysteries of the region interesting. Places like Relic Castle and the Giant Chasm still interest me and the lore of legendaries like the dragon trio and the musketeers still have mystery that would be so interesting to delve into. And when I'm done I can always chill in Undella Town and hope to one day see Skyla, Elesa and Cynthia having fun beach time :LOL:.

Sinnoh has always been my choice for questions like this. Partly because DPPt are one of my top favorite games in the series, and partly because (and the main reason) of the mountainous landscape it has; I love settings like that in fiction and is generally one of those types of places I'd love to live in. Sinnoh also has nice forest areas too, and paired that with a great mountainous area makes it the most livable/amazing place for me.

Galar and Paldea would also be nice to live in too though, with the former's beautiful Ballonlea Town and the latter's Glaseado Mountain and Montenevera Town, for me those would be pretty great places to live in as well.

Hoenn or Alola. Would definitely prefer more tropical environments, and these two are among my favorite regions in the series alongside Kalos nowadays.

Unova, because America! :cool: (Specifically Nimbasa City because I'm a sports fanatic)

Back
Top Bottom