• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon Team would the above character have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chidamari Sketch

All Ancestors Standing Beside Your Bed
Reaction score
Simply put, just think of a Pokemon Team that the character mentioned by the previous user.

The only real rule in this game is that the character in question should not be an existing Pokemon character. Why? Well, it's just better to just think of what a character's team would be instead of merely copy/pasting an actual Pokemon team of an existing character over and over and over.

Anyway, the team of the aforementioned character is Ditto, Missingno, and 4 Unown

Mario

Hmmm... An Amoonguss, a Shroomish, a Roselia and a Magmortar (because Fire Flower).

Amaterasu

Don't you mean Lord Helmet?

Anyway, Omanyte, Slumga, and Deoxys

Steven Hawking

he's a character in the game of life
obviously
I read and it just said he can't be a pokemon
Anyway, probably Eggxecutor and Togepi

How about bowser

Mightyena, Dialga, Sirknight and Golurk.

Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)

That's as good as I'm going to get, isn't it... Well, ay least you got something sorta kinda Xenoblade Chronicles-y.

Anyway... Salamence. That's all I can think of (without using other Dragons), sorry.

Blastoise and Gardevoir. Perfect for recreating that "I'm the king of the world" scene. And a Jellicent. A ghost that drags people to their watery deaths? Perfect!

Samus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom