• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon toys do you own?

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Let's show off our collections!

Off the top of my head, I have:

- A Koffing Rev Top from Burger King (you can see a picture of it on the poster on this page).
- This Musashi and Kojirou figure, as well as the Satoshi and Kasumi figures from that same line.
- A Hikari figurine that came packaged with a tiny Potchama.
- A Zekrom and Reshiram from a recent McDonald's Happy Meal here in Japan (my friend's co-worker was the one who actually ordered the meals).
- Various figurines that came packaged with Pepsi products here in Japan.
- And finally, this.

What about you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a large variety of plushes and figures. Right now I'll list the plushes;

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Charizard
Squirtle
Butterfree
Pikachu
Raichu
Nidorina
Zubat
Golbat
Oddish
Meowth
Psyduck
Poliwhirl
Tentacool
Koffing
Chansey
Gyarados
Snorlax
Mewtwo
Chikorita
Pichu
Togepi
Sudowoodo
Aipom
Wobbuffet
Delibird
Phanpy
Smeargle
Lugia
XD001
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Treecko
Sceptile
Torchic
Blaziken
Mudkip
Swampert
Poochyena
Taillow
Wingull
Azurill
Sableye
Plusle
Minun
Torkoal
Spoink
Spinda
Corphish
Chimecho
Spheal
Jirachi
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Staravia
Bidoof
Kricketot
Combee
Buizel
Cherubi
Drifloon
Drifblim
Bronzor
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Chatot
Munchlax
Croagunk
Mantyke
Weavile
Lickilicky
Togekiss
Rotom (Normal form)
Phione
Manaphy
Arceus
Snivy
Servine
Tepig
Pignite
Oshawott
Pansage
Pidove
Woobat
Basculin (Red-Striped)
Sandile
Scraggy
Trubbish
Zoroark
Minccino
Karrablast
Amoonguss
Ferrothorn
Klink
Tynamo
Reshiram

Ooooo, a collection thread!!

Here's a photo of my Rocket collection from last summer:
rocket_collection_by_meroni-d3jl099.jpg
After that, I've gotten the old (white) Musashi kid figure, as well as the old TOMY figure of her too (the two Musa and Koji figures that look like TOMY figures in the photo, they're actually buildable gashapon figures and a bit smaller than the TOMY ones.) The poster is in my closet at the moment, I'm scared my cat will take it down xD

Here's my Swoobat collection, I took the pic before I got the MPC keychain plush:
swoobs.jpg

Also my Ducklett Pokédoll:
duckett.jpg

I also have a tiny box full of some old figures, including the Misty TOMY figure. Plus I have Pachirisu, Arceus and a very old Eevee plush. I'm planning to sell the first two plushes, they were from a convention and I don't really care much for them anymore.

I got a McDonalds Oshawott, Tepig, 2 Reshirams, and a Zekrom.

I also have a soft plastic Lugia I got from a con last year.

I used to have these old McDonald's happy meal toys(I think?) that was pikachu and bulbasaur plus a pokeball on their backs, and you pressed the button, the pokemon would some kind of tackle attack. Then if you did a lot of tackle attacks they would faint. They stopped working so I threw them out lol.

I'm not sure if this count as a toy, but I also had mudkip, torchic, and pikachu key chains. I don't know how I lost the mudkip and pikachu, but I lost the torchic one along with a set of keys in the 7th grade. ever since then I never had another pokemon toy.

This is an awesome thread, especially for a collector like me!

Let's see... on my desk currently are Axew, Lillipup, Zorua, and Minccino Banpresto plush toys and an Audino Pokedoll. I had a Bisharp but mailed that to my boyfriend a few days ago, so he's no longer part of my collection ): Here are some photos:

plush1.png

plush2.png

Also had a Pikachu (which had a little Pikachu bell keychain hanging on one ear) and Shinx plush toys on my desk but put them away because of all the dust that gathers. I also have many Pokemon figures including Chikorita, Jirachi, Manaphy, Absol, Beautifly, Mantyke, Flygon, and some more I'm probably forgetting. My drawer at the other end of my room has a Buizel keychain hanging on the handle. There's also a large Chikorita figure standing somewhere on the shelf of that drawer - it moves its leaf if I press the button on it I think. Got it almost a decade ago >: Aaand all those instruction booklets from the games that I collect and lots more general Pokemon toys..

Last edited:
figure_dragonite2.jpg

^Just that little guy.

I love him though <3

Attachments

• figure_dragonite2.jpg
    figure_dragonite2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 762
I don't have that many, but here they are...

-A Meowth plushie I bought on eBay
-A Pichu plushie I bought at Target
-A Shaymin Sky Forme Pokedoll my friend bought me when she was in New York this Thanksgiving

A Cotoise mini-plush. Hoping to get a Mamepato plush soon.

I have lots, but I'm just going to tell you my Gen 5 toys.

Toys from North America

Plushies:

Snivy
Pidove

Figures (There is a lot):
Oshawott
Axew
Pansage
Servine
Dewott
Scraggy
Drillbur
Sandile
Deerling
Zoroark (from McDonald's)
Reshiram (also from McDonalds)

Other:

Tepig [Pokeball Throw Toy}

And now, my Japanese toys:

Plushies:

Vanillite
Bisharp

Figures:

Emolga

Other

Lampent (Pokemon Kids Toy)
Chandelure (Also a Pokemon Kids Toy)
Galventula (Again, a Pokemon Kids Toy)

I will try to post pictures of them if I can.

Remember all those Tomy figures of the older Pokemon, up to the beginning of the R/S years? I've got almost all of them. And a lot of the D/P figures as well, and about six B/W ones too.

And I've still got that old Pokedex toy, that lets you input Pokemon data to find what you're looking for.

...And now I feel old.

Oh man, I have too many to list! But it's mostly figurines and plushies fron Gen I and V.

Wow... you guys have really cool Pokémon merchandise... I don't have much, but I do have

This awesome Braviary plush
This Vaporeon figurine (Vaporeon is my fave EVER!)
A Pikachu plush that my kitty Merlin really likes to play with
It's not really a toy, but... this Pikachu hat
The same kind of Ash, Misty, and TR figurines Dogasu posted
A Bulbasaur pencil sharpener
And a Celebi keychain with a Master Ball attached.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have figures of Charmander, Pikachu, Raichu, Chikorita, Absol, Torchic, Blaziken, Chimchar, Piplup, Rayquaza, Snivy, and Zorua, as well as an Absol PokeDoll.

All (or at least most) of my Pokemon plushies:

Riolu
Bonsly
Pichu
Tentacool
Duskull
Pachrisu
Cyndaquil
Azurill
Piplup
Corphish
Togepi
Mime Jr.
Mantyke

I want some 5th Gen ones now, like Vanillite and Joltik.

@sunyshore I suppose you won't post just yet? :p

I own a Pikachu Pencil, Chimchar, and Pachirisu one.

A Pokemon Pokedex Anime Book DP era with everything up until Dawn's Pachirisu is caught.

A Electronic Pokedex with every Pokemon up to AG including Munchlax.

I'm hoping to get a Axew Key Chain, and Pikachu one as well as a Pansage Plush.

Well, I got a Zoroark, a Zoura, and a Tepig toy from McDonald's, a talking Blaziken figure (it used to talk, those damn batteries), and a Pikachu and Piplup plush toy, which are currently in the garage. I also got a movie poster for "Giratina and the Sky Warrior" and it's currently framed and hung in my brother's room.

Let's see…

I mostly collect plush dolls because I'm not so big on figurines, here's what I have:

1. My most treasured Lucario plush, obtained from Pokémon Center.com that I surfed to at a library. His full name is currently Lucario Rokugo V, before that Lucario Rokugo IV, and was first Lucario RioRuka III. Rioruka is the common last name for the first in a line of emperors to have, yet it's not customarily passed on to sons afterward unless they get a new surname. I don't know why this is &_&;
  2. One of the oldest plush dolls I have: Meowth. I got this as a present from a teenager who was interested in Pokémon a long time ago (Red/Blue days I think); she didn't want it anymore, and so it sits in my room, happily. ^.^ In my plush games with my sister, Meowth is often characterized as a war general in charge of the village's military.
  3. Arceus (MIA), I got with my tri-monthly $100 allowance from Amazon.com. It's currently missing in action and my sister is the prime suspect!. In my sister's and I's plush trials, Arceus is the father of my sister's Dialga, and the father of her Cresselia, yet she (Cresselia) doesn't know it.
  4. Croagunk | I got this from my local Rite Aid, back when my perscriptions were filled there O woe to the dumbass pharmacist who pissed my mother off. Croagunk often acts as a watchdog for the village outskirts — the front lines of sub-military defense.
  5. Riolu (Christmas Special) This is the Riolu I got for Christmas of 2010. It sits buried under my current plush dolls because I unfortunately have a prejudice against toys who don't have that chibi look that $79.99 Rayquaza dolls have :|.
  6. Riolu (Regular) This is the second of three plush dolls I bought with my tri-monthly $100 allowance. It is, in my sister's and I's plush games, the son and heir of Lucario Rokugo V (Formerly Lucario Rioruka III before he got reincarnated twice), and I'll most likely be buying another Lucario for him to evolve into, because my old Lucario has been tattooed with a sharpie and got put through the dryer, so his fur is in staples and has no soft silky feel. (Yet somehow, he's my #1 favorite… :p) Riolu is commonly seen at the village palace with his mother, (my sister's and formerly my) Vulpix, the oldest plush in our history. I have more on Vulpix later in this post.
  7. Flareon (Traded to sister) This was the third and final plush I bought with my $100 in the spring of 2011, and I clearly recall striking a deal with the devil my sister that by giving her this plush, she would owe me another plush of my choice from Amazon of equal or lesser value; I have yet to get that $42.99 dream plush ¦)
  • I have a handful more plush dolls, but I can't remember what they were because it's been so long since I've played with them, and I'm at a relatives house (we're apparently unofficial housemembers we've been here so long -_-), so I don't have access to them.

Vulpix
Vulpix is the oldest surviving plush doll we've ever owned, and she's still in good shape :). We got her at a yard sale when my sister was like three, and we've had many close calls on losing her (my sister's age is in the double digits now ;D) We still have her; she's in my sister's room, sitting on the wire shelf with all of my her other plushies.

That's about all I can recall of my collection ATM.

-The star of my collection is my 2 ft+ Croagunk plush that I got on the boardwalk last St. Patrick's day.
-Zorua plush from the Black & White mall tour
-A bunch of D&P plushies from claw machines...uhm, Happiny, Chimchar, Chatot, Shinx, and Charmander, I believe. (They got put in a box when I moved, and my parents buried the box. D:)
-Snorlax beanie thing
-That talking Pikachu plush
-A whole bunch of Gen I figures. Offhand, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Eevee, Pidgey, Pigeot, Ekans, Arbok, Lapras
-A few of the smaller figures in a pokeball...I think they were keychains, but I pulled out the metal things because I wanted to play with them as toys.
-Some of the Burger King toys, though I gave away most of them, I think.
-I used to have some of the rubber balls with the pokemon in them, but I literally chewed them out so I could play with the tiny toys. I was 10 at the time...
-A Charmander christmas ornament. It's pretty large, and unlikely to stay on a tree for long. lol.
-The electronic Pokedex...at least the first version. I don't even know if there was another...
-My sound activated Snorlax
-The preorder Lugia figure thing from SS, but I got it as a Gamestop reward.
-Oh, and Reshiram, Tebig, Snivy, and Zorua from McDonalds.

There may or may not be more, but considering I've had over 13 years to collect, I don't think I have a lot at all. haha.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom