• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BDSP What Pokemon will you be using in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

I guess it's that time, new remakes, new teams. What is everything thinking so far? I haven't thought much ahead besides knowing I'll start with Piplup. I was kinda banking on the Platinum Dex but there's no real indication if we're getting that or the base DP Dex.
I am definitely using my Female Infernape, Starly, Shinx, Budew, Onix and Happiny.

My Starly doesn’t need to land the Critical Hits it does manage to land. It’s Aerial Ace is always a nice Ace up my sleeve. But, I still appreciate Starly's loyalty.

Last edited:
I am definitely using my Female Infernape, Starly, Shinx, Budew, Onix and Happiny.

My Starly doesn’t need to land the Critical Hits it does manage to land. It’s Aerial Ace is always a nice Ace up my sleeve. But, I still appreciate Starl's loyalty.
Nice 12.5% chance

I got a little bored with my current playthrough so I decided to switch things up by starting over and using some kind of a gimmick. I settled on using Pokemon that can benefit from a Sandstorm. It's pushing me to use Pokemon I ignored before that come from the ground, rock, and steel groups respectively such as Steelix and Rhyhorn.

I got a little bored with my current playthrough so I decided to switch things up by starting over and using some kind of a gimmick. I settled on using Pokemon that can benefit from a Sandstorm. It's pushing me to use Pokemon I ignored before that come from the ground, rock, and steel groups respectively such as Steelix and Rhyhorn.
Rock gets a +SpD buff from the sand, so make sure your team has some of those

I'm doing a water monotype run of Brilliant Diamond, at the moment my team is as follows:
-Sokka the Empoleon
-Aang the Pelipper
-Dextra the Lumineon
-Saya the Azumarill
-Sandy the Gastrodon
-Kyla the Gyarados

I've also got a copy of Shining Pearl, but I haven't decided what I'll be doing with my team on there. And yes, I realize coulda done the water run on the game with the water legendary, but this didn't occur to me until I was already decently far in.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom