• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What Pokemon will you be using in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
That'll depend on what Pokemon they display in the main game. I'll probably do something different with my team this time around. It'll probably consist of: Empoleon, Cherrim, Lopunny, Pachirisu, Rapidash, and Togekiss. But again, it'll depend on what Pokemon are made available.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sword and Shield starved me of some of my beloved Kanto mainstays, so Golem is high on my priority list and I don't think I've used the Abra line for roughly a decade (when Kadabra tore half of FireRed a new one, because it has endgame stats from level 16).

Reaction score
I never used Togekiss since I didn't want a Special Attacker to have a physical HM. If HMs remain non-existent, I'll give it a try.

dig

itadakimasu
Reaction score
Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Drapion. I'm always really bad rounding out a team with a permanent 6th slot.

I suspect we'll get Rotom much earlier than in DPP, so that could make it's way on my team.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
So far I'm thinking of using Empoleon, Luxray, Weavile, Rampardos, Leafeon, and Porygon-Z