• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what pokemon would be best for the job?

I'd go with Smeargle. It'll help with concept art !

Card game maker

the internet loves cat videos, especially when involving overly fat cats or very silly kittens, so i think purugly or skitty would be most successful.
if you want a pokemon to help you in your streaming endeavors, i recommend porygon2, for it can infiltrate the site to get you a bunch of views/put you on the front page. (porygon may be too old, porygon-z would probably just ruin the servers)

surgeon

(ok thats... thats funny, i want to see that) mr. mime, it can mimic anything you put in front of it. that way if you need to teach it a role all you have to do it show it what it's supposed to do

bodyguard

Back
Top Bottom