• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Gligar, because it resembles and somewhat behaves like a facehugger

Legoshi from Beastars

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
Lycanrock dusk form

Marina (Splatoon2)

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
Err...Spheal?

Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan)

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Xatu or Gothitelle would be good fits for him. (and to avoid the cop-out answer saying Lucario since I think most Jedi would have one)

Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Slaking. Homer's associated with primates in general, and he's very much slothful. He's also got hidden potential, too; just as how Slaking is nearly as powerful as a mascot Legendary in terms of stats.

Ooama no Ake no Mitori (Len'en)

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Hmm, I'd see either Empoleon (crown/royal motif) or Decidueye (with their weapon/ability being a bow and arrow).

Ferris (Re:Zero)