• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Strike (Scyther)

Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)

Uh, Miniryuu (Dratini)? I've never watched this movie, but going by the pics Miniryuu seems to fit her.

Kuma (Persona 4)

I don't know this anime\manga, and looking through pictures on Google it's a character that's pretty much an angel, so I'll go for Reshiram.

Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)

Suicune, the wiki states she has a cat-like companion that also serves as her steed so to speak, and Suicune is a feline 'mon big enough to ride on. It also fits with her liking/having a necklace referencing a water dragon, and Suicune is a water type (though not a dragon ofc). Trivia also says she has a fierceness of a cat, so I can't picture any other Pokemon that fits her so well tbh.

Gourry Gabriev (Slayers series)

Oh hey, a show my mom watched growing up! Thought the name sounded familiar. Okay I think a Galarian Rapidash fits her, she loves horses and likes to ride them in public, and the coloring of it's mane and tail can most definitely reference the title and her name (soft colors that lots of candy has). Galarian Rapidash is also considered brave, and Candy herself is brave going through loss, bullying, and sadness while coming out with a smile in the end.

Judeau (Berserk)

Again, I don't know the character nor the show, but basing on his design only I'll go for Lucario.

Joel (The Last of Us)

Back
Top Bottom