• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Reaction score
I'm going to say Aerodactyl, since rock/flying fits a gargoyle. Also to me, Aerodactyl looks sort of like a design you'd see for one as well.
what is with this thread and ninjas lol
Took a bit but I think maybe Scyther, both are green and bug-ish looking. Also I would think a Scyther fits a bounty hunter.

Krystal (Star Fox)

Last edited:
WIP S.O.R.R.O.W Art - Coming Soon!
Reaction score
I'm gonna say Mahoxy\Delphox, for both being fox-based creatures.

Raj (The Big Bang Theory)

Reaction score
This one is kinda hard, since his personality and opinions sometimes change often and is ambiguous. I'm gonna say Furfrou, he can change it's style similar to his opinions on things. Also I guess he comes from money, so a Pokemon like Furfrou would fit him in that aspect.

Chocolat Gelato (Solatorobo: Red the Hunter)

Reaction score
Tabunne\Audino for the Chocolate\Ice Cream character (gelato is ice cream in Italian)

Minami Kaede (Mirumo de Pon)

"When one person is cursed, two graves are dug."
Reaction score
I loved this series when I was a little girl, Ribombee.

The White Queen from 2010 Alice in Wonderland.

Reaction score
I think a Gardevoir w/ Gardevoirite would fit her. Mega Gardevoir certainly already fits the White Queens design, but the typing can also reference her living in the Looking Glass.

Shiki Ryuho (Monster Hunter Orage)

Reaction score
Just by the art I can say with 100% of certainty that's a Mashima Hiro's manga. For the Shiki Granbell look-alike (lol, JK), I think a Zacian fits.

Since it's a Mashima's hero character, then how about another protagonist? Haru Glory (Rave)

Kanan Jarrus is a Noble Jedi
Reaction score
Boltund

Ephraim and Mira Bridger (Ezra's parents)
(Star Wars)

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm going to go with Sensu Style Oricorio. The coloring matches Emily's own color scheme and, though it's obviously referencing Japanese designs and customs, can kind of fit with her wedding dress. Maybe also add in a Mimikyu since from what I can gather from your usertitle and the wiki (I have yet to see this movie), she seems lonely and wants to find a loving husband, similar to how Mimikyu wants affection and friends.

Gin Akutagawa (Bungou Stray Dogs)