• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Pikachu, because both Elmo and Pikachu are the respective mascots of their franchises. They also both have a lot of basic kid appeal, which incidentally is why they both became so overexposed in the first place.

Spyro, specifically the Legend of Spyro incarnation

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
I have only played the first game in the Legend trilogy, so the one thing I remember most about this version of Spyro is that he isn't cocky anymore, so I think a Jangmo-o fits him since Jangmo-o are humble like this version.
Oof that happened lol
Maybe Totodile since I think Dory was excitable like one. (it's been a long time since I've seen Finding Nemo and that's all I remember of her)

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Bleach)

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Probably Kubfu. It may be an odd choice, but Phil was Herc
indeedee. The fact that it could learn Pay Day aside, I think a restaurant owner like Krabs would find an animal that is instinctively a loyal, maid/butler-like servant to be invaluable for his cause.

Pip Pirrip (South Park)

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
After reading the wiki for him the one Pokemon that instantly came to mind was Polteageist, mainly because he's English and he's apparently dead lol (though knowing South Park he'll probably come back); so a possessed teapot Pokemon seems to fit him the most imo.

Yoshiya Kiryu/Joshua (The World Ends with You)

Sayaka Naegi - Daughter of Makoto and Kyouko
Reaction score
Uh, Mewtwo? Don't know, sorta fits the design.

Naruhodou Ryuuichi\Phoenix Wright (Gyakuten Saiban\Ace Attorney)