• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Kinda depends on the incarnation, but Gallade and Aegislash are two Pokemon I can see being universal among the Links for obvious reasons. Maybe Decidueye too, since Link does use arrows as one of his main weapons in practically all the games. Ribombee and Rapidash also appear frequently, though not all Links would have them.
Ninja'd

Okay, for 2-D, I guess Obstagoon and/or Rillaboom for obvious reasons.

Jinx from League of Legends/Arcane

Given her tendency towards use of explosives, I could see her with maybe a Voltorb/Electrode as that line's one of the most associated with the move explosion? I'd also give her a Klink due to her being a bit of a tinkerer, and perhaps a Porygon-Z as it's the closest I can come up to something that screams "insane".

And I guess we'll also throw in a Jynx for name-based reasons.

Edit: Wait UBs exist and they have a walking bomb. I'm replacing Porygon-Z and Electrode with Blacephelon as it happens to cover the points they both make.

Parona (To Your Eternity)

Last edited:
Audino. I feel like a character with a lot of wild animals by her side would benefit with a Pokemon associated with compassion and health, and acts as a pack animal suited for nursing others back to health. And apparently she owns a ton of bunnies, and Audino itself is pretty much a somewhat large lagomorph.

Aoji Shitodo (Len'en)

The Marill line in general. From what I gathered based on hasty research, Aoji's main proficiency revolves around water and the Marill line (well, most of it, anyway) are Water-types. Aoji also started out fairly weak and timid but eventually grew stronger and bolder, similar to how Azurill is literally a Baby Pokemon but once it reaches the Azumarill stage it's much more formidable, especially if it has Huge Power as its Ability.

Darmani from the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Drifblim.
In a certain server that I'm in; there's a user who's a huge Hu Tao fanatic who's favorite Pokemon is Drifloon/Drifblim, and they made a fanmade alternate/regional form based on Hu Tao herself.
I think it still kinda fits even disregarding the above anecdote; Drifblim is pretty loosely associated with Fire despite not being Fire type and Hu Tao does summon spirits of flame.

Karma Akabane (Assassination Classroom)

Back
Top Bottom