• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Okay, so... he's a figure-skater with a brash, selfish personality, and has an outfit boasting a black, yellow and red color scheme. Let's go with... Sneasel.

Hyness (Kirby: Star Allies)

Considering he had a dream in Edutainment and clever writing and is an ineffective villain I can’t help but think he’d be partnered with Unown, but not enough to warp reality. Like two tops.

Creative answer, but you forgot to leave a Pokémon :ROFLMAO:. But don't worry I leave one.

Peter Pan.

It looks like the mini Miku in some of his Vocaloid songs/videos. Anyway I don't know what it's personality is (if it has one), so I'd say a Stufful since it kinda fits the color scheme (a stretch I know).

Inigo (FE Awakening & Fates)

Maybe its a predictable answer, but hey, I'm feeling Togetic.

It looks like the mini Miku in some of his Vocaloid songs/videos. Anyway I don't know what it's personality is (if it has one), so I'd say a Stufful since it kinda fits the color scheme (a stretch I know).
It is one of the two Miku-based mascots that tends to show up in his vids; it's even his usual avatar on platforms like Twitter n' Youtube. 'Doushite' translates to 'Why', and Doushite-chan is an anxious entity that constantly contemplates questions; trying to 'cut deep' into ones it couldn't answer with a knife.
Tbh, Stufful actually kinda-sorta does fit, at least IMO.

Anyhoo.

Akai Haato/Haachama (Hololive)
(either one or both of the split personalities; or one of each, maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom