• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Edward Elric from full metal alchemist

Steelix or Aggron

Machamp

Wreck-it Ralph from Wreck-it Ralph
I think you're confused about how this game works, you must think a Pokémon for the character chosen by the user above you, and then leave a character for the next user to decide. Now the character in game is Jean Grey.

This is gonna sound extremely weird, but I'd partner him with a Gallade, since it's a very noble and heroic-looking Pokemon that can have Justified as an Ability, and Light certainly sees himself as an agent of justice. Basically Gallade represents how Light sees himself.

Anne Boonchuy from Amphibia

Linoone reminds me of her, maybe it's because of her hair. She would surely catch an amphibian Pokémon in Amphibia, but I think Linoone would come with her from Earth.

Lionel Hutz from The Simpsons.
Since he’s described as an ambulance chaser, I can’t help but feel like he would have an Audino, Unova’s Pokémon Center Pokémon. It’d also help him in legal work, since Audino have good hearing.

Min Min

Back
Top Bottom