• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

It's been long since I've watched the Shrek series (unironically; not that I was honestly into the Shrek memes, anyway), but Shrek would probably sympathize with a Pokemon that's misunderstood and considered malicious by society, just like him. So, my picks would be Mimikyu, Granbull, Bewear, or Absol.
Ugh.

Eh, fine... Alomomola or Primarina... I haven't watched Avatar at all but the former fits her personality and the latter does manipulate water akin to what I've seen of water-bending.

Marx (Kirby)

Hmm.... Arcanine? Pokedex lore consistently describes it as a Pokemon that's lauded by the public for being both majestic, beautiful, and powerful to the point that its occasionally treated akin to a myth or a 'legendary Pokemon', and its pre-evolution is touted as a loyal, order-abiding Pokemon that never disobeys its orders. Odagiri herself is a friendly school-idol considered in-story to be 'beautiful' and is able to physically overwhelm the eponymous protagonist with ease, but also holds strong regard towards Aoyama after he helps her; to the point that she likes to call him "Master." Oh, and the fur of both Arcanine and Growlithe is orange with black stripes; like an actual basketball,.

Phillip (Space Funeral)

Xerneas

what about mothra from godzilla? I know I've done ghidorah before

Gastly. all of the toy story toys are possessed in my opinion, but the good kind of possessed. so Gastly would be inside potato head

Arceus

A green car that loves the spotlight, fights dirty, and copies Lightning McQueen?

Umbreon, it’s a dark type, glows in the dark, and can learn Copycat by leveling up.

Kevin E Levin from Ben 10

Back
Top Bottom