• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Vaporeon, going by the wiki (as unfortunately I haven't seen the sequel) while she was very interested in mermaid society she ultimately decides to stay human but still has love for the ocean. Vaporeon can be on land indefinitely and due to it's tail shaped like a fin (and of course it's type), still has connections to the ocean similar with mermaid myths. Plus it's one of the few water Pokemon that is beautiful in design but can fit with a tomboyish girl like her.

Lina Inverse (Slayers series)

Considring it can be taught to teleport, has incredible speed, and can learn odor sleuth, i would go with Arcanine for lina inverse

Nigel Uno from kids next door

It has to be this.
kanan.png
Milhouse Van Houten.

Since that's the guy who activated the Death Star's superlaser on Leia's home; Yveltal was just irresistible. I really really don't like putting Legendaries in here, but eh...

Randy Marsh (South Park)

Persona Robin Hood: Reshiram
Persona Loki: Mugendina

Naegi Makoto (Danganronpa)

Back
Top Bottom