• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

I'd say a Delcatty. From what I've remembered of her in the sequel and occasional appearances in The Lion Guard, she generally doesn't like fighting but will if it absolutely comes to it (like at the end of Simba's Pride), and Delcatty is a Pokemon that doesn't get into fights often. Kiara is also pretty upbeat and happy, and Delcatty has the same personality that fits her.

Toru Oikawa (Haikyuu)

One of the SW characters I know of the least so I had to look him up. After reading through his wiki page, I'd say Bisharp is the closest I can come up with that fits him, sort of. He's pretty tactical and devoted to his allies, Bisharp keep a close watch on their Pawniard pack and the leader pretty much has to have some sort of smarts to them. Bisharp that loses their position are also cast away, which can reference Rahm's own exile.

Chuuya Nakahara (Bungo Stray Dogs)

Gyarados w/ Gyaradosite, water plus air bending abilities so it's best to give her the most well-known dual water-flying Pokemon. I can think of a few other 'mons that could work for her, but her water bending abilities is the most used/known for her.

Seijuro Akashi (Kuroko's Basketball)

Typhlosion, in most depictions of her she almost always has a very short temper, and Typhlosion has a constant resting angry face. I was going to go with Emboar due to her stature as well, but it's a Pokemon that's known to be friendly and that's not what she's known for much.

Wei Wuxian (Mo Dao Zu Shi)

Back
Top Bottom