• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

ngl this is the first time this thread updated pretty quick, is it a full moon or something somewhere?
Well going by the wiki, she apparently has a talking guinea pig, so I'd give her a Morpeko since that's the closest one we have to a guinea pig Pokemon. I was tempted to give her a pink Pokemon if only for the ironic running joke of her hating pink though.

Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)

I would say either Tyrantrum or Aerodactyl. Both are fossil Pokemon which can reference him being a former safety inspector of the mining industry, but he also apparently has some violent grudges against the industry and takes this out on those in his way, innocent or not; and both of these fossil 'mons are very aggressive and angry in general.

Tyria (Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel)

Okay, so what I've gathered from Wikipedia, TV Tropes and that sitcom's local Wikia/Fandom page; this guy is basically the zany, snarky, but ultimately loving father who wants nothing more than the best of his kids. My money's on Incineroar. It's a Pokemon that's based off a heel, with the smugness and expressiveness of one; especially in Smash. And Incineroar itself has been characterized in its original promotional Sun/Moon website page and one of its Pokedex entries as a Pokemon who cares about younger children and is willing to give them help; which kinda gels with what I'm getting off of Kyle here: a guy with a peculiar sense of humor, but a family man at heart.

Hasebe & Mami (River City Girls versions)

Hasebe: Alcremie since she apparently likes sweet cream and confections, and some forms of Alcremie have confectionery on them.
Mami: Leavanny, because Mami's hobby is sewing and Leavanny can make clothing for other 'mons from it's silk.

Titania (FE Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn)

Arceus. I don't see anything else than the God Pokemon for the guy who wiped off half of the living creatures in the whole universe.

Chris (Everybody Hates Chris)

Back
Top Bottom