• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Porygon2 and/or Porygon-Z There's already the Pokedex information noting that Porygon and its new versions become more conscious and self-aware with each upgrade and have been upgraded in an attempt to research/achieve space travel and extradimensional travel, respectively.

Ruru (Magical Ruru)

Magical girl anime according to Google, so Kirlia.

Drake (Drake and Josh)

A violent magical girl that, I'm assuming, doesn't realize she's killing people (going by the ending). Maybe Tapu Lele? I want to give her a Fairy type to reference her being a magical girl, and this one is closest I can come to even though Tapu Lele is considered (if occasionally) knowingly cruel in harming others with it's scales (if many are touched at once); it also apparently has a disturbing backstory to it when it comes to battles.
Oof ninja'd. Slakoth perhaps, since I guess Drake is very lazy going by the wiki.

Akiko Yosano (Bungo Stray Dogs)

"Ninja'd" means when two people post at around the same time, with one appearing above the other?

It's a character with crazy-looking long blue hair, with a ghostly appearance, so Ghos (Ghastly)?

Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

I don't know much about Korra, but Google shows him using fire so he's a fire bender? In that case I choose Lizardon (Charizard)

Goshikida Kaito\Zenkaizer (Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger)

Hmm, maybe Victini? It has a lot of energy and the wiki states that Kaito himself is excitable when he gets curious. He's also very friendly and accepting, and Victini likes to befriend people, and it bringing victory to trainers it's friends with can reference Kaito's positive opinion on fortunetelling.

"Ninja'd" means when two people post at around the same time, with one appearing above the other?
Yup, as long as the two posts are posted a few seconds or 1 maybe 2 minutes apart, and the context of the two posts are trying to answer the previous poster.

--------

Romania (Hetalia)

Thanks!

Uh, can't tell if it's a guy\girl\non-binary person based on the pics, and in some of them the character looks demon-like, and in others timid, so Erureido\Gallade?

Captain Marvelous (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)

Ursaring, not just for the connection of the names and ursa meaning bear, but the wiki states Ursa Wren loves her family and especially her daughter, and was stated to have chosen her daughter over her orders to kill Sabine. She shows a strong motherly love for Sabine similar to mother Ursaring (and real life bears).

Reki Kyan (SK8 the Infinity)

This character looks the typical hotheaded shounen protagonist, and because of the red-hair seems fire-type user, I'll go with Aceburn\Cinderace.

Hinata Hideki (Angel Beats!)

Back
Top Bottom