• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Probably Vigoroth. The wiki says he's a knucklehead, playful, friendly, and loves Korean BBQ, Vigoroth are generally always hungry and never stay still for long so those traits can (if only slightly) reference his personality and favorite meal. He's also apparently a bit of a slacker and Vigoroth are pretty much a sloth, or based on one, though I didn't really want to give him a Slakoth or Slaking.

Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket)

Pretty much an average cat, so Fokko.

Happy (Fairy Tail and Edens Zero, since it's pretty much the same character)

She's aggressively meticulous in beautification and has subdued sadomasochistic desires. I think Cinccino fits her like a scarf, both due to the resonating neat-freak demeanors, and those tails could be used like whips (Ex. Tail Slap).

Kukuru Anrakutei (Joshiraku)

Okay, I was wondering why you chose a real-life person for this thread, till I realized a movie was made about this Abagnale guy; so I guess that's a thing. Alright, so a guy who's an adept impostor who's pulled off multiple disguises with ease, huh? That's... basically a dead ringer for Ditto, here.

Etihw (The Gray Garden)

(One of my favorite FT characters!) I'd say Lucario not only for the color scheme but also I believe Aura is similar to his Thought Projection ability, plus their personalities are kind of similar.

Youichi Fujitani (Dive!!)

Back
Top Bottom