• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

The wiki is straight up bare for his personality, so the main thing to go off with is he's an assassin. So maybe a Shiftry or Ninjask could fit him.

Reinhard von Lohengramm (Legend of the Galactic Heroes)

(Assassin's a Ragnarok Online class actually. But the Pokemon you choose fit)

Zekrom, first one to show up in my mind after checking the pictures.

Romeo (Romeo x Juliet)

I'll say Yungeller, basing on this character's seemingly mysterous look.

Sora (Kaleido Star)

Maybe Kirlia to reference her liking theater plays. She also seems to be a positive girl going by the wiki saying she is good-natured and hardworking, which Kirlia like in humans.

Homuramaru Nowaki (Kemono Jihen)

Checking Google for images, this character look very young, thus I'd guess he'd be a starting trainer? How about Sarunori, for current region merchandising purposes.

Tatsumi Kanji (Persona 4)

Palkia since he can create and has control over space similar to Palkia's own control over it. (Though I guess Giratina can also work for one of Gojo's Cursed abilities) For a non-legendary then Alakazam cause, iirc, dude is pretty intelligent.

Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight)

Royalty vampire character it looks like. Ehhh, Gothiruselle (Gothitelle)?

And back to Persona 4, Amagi Yukiko

Back
Top Bottom