• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Greninja since it's water shurikens are the closest to his weapons. I think his Persona also had a frog-like design iirc.

Raidou Kuzunoha (Devil Summoner duology) since you've been on a SMT franchise role lately lol

His design and what I've gleamed of his personality in both the main and cartoon adaptation articles pretty much gives the impression of an unassertive bookworm archetype; so Blipbug.

Nizimine Kakoi

At first I wanted to say Carnivine due to her design and I thought she had some sort of plant motif, but after reading her description with having an antenna on her head with a moon and planet orbiting it, I'm going to say Elgyem instead. Elgyem is an obvious extraterrestrial that I think would fit her design more, the coloring is off though since it's more blue compared to her green. Actually I think I'll also give her a green Minior, I know it supposed to be comet-like but I think it's core can reference the moon/planet orbiting Kakoi (and to really fit the color).

Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)

Accelgor, yeah it's a Pokemon that references ninjas and Tara has a stylized Order of Assassins-esque design, but the coloring of the cloth around her head is similar to Accelgor's helmet-like head (and the eye peeking out is also similar). She also looks fast, and Accelgor is stated to be fast as well.

Akira Agarkar Yamada (Tsuritama)

Back
Top Bottom