• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Gochiruselle (Gothitelle)

Ishimaru Kyoutaka (both before and after Oowada merge (when he grows white hair)) > Danganronpa

What I take from the wiki he's apparently respectful, studious, a hard worker, and helpful to his classmates, I'd say a Mienshao since they are also known to be respectful and they constantly work hard by training. As for this, I guess, split personality of his then maybe a Gyarados since the wiki says he's bitter towards another classmate; and Gyarados can represent that grudge and bitterness.

Tatsuya Himuro (Kuroko's Basketball)

Hard... I'll go for a Ground-type since as far as I remember from when I watched the movie he'd appear alongside dirt\dust, so... Digda\Dugtrio?

This one is more aimed at EternalPokeFanGirl, but if someone else wants to take a guess be my guest: Chavo from El Chavo del Ocho

For some reason I think Diggersby fits him.Ninja'd.
This was surprisingly complicated, but after thinking I think Lillipup would fit him very well. This would be a street Lillipup just like him, and although El Chavo surely would not have much to offer at least they would be good friends and they wouldn't be so alone anymore.

Cruz Ramírez from Cars 3.

Last edited:
Perap, for a funny reason: Link doesn't enjoy talking

For some reason I think Diggersby fits him.Ninja'd.
Let me think now that I have time :ROFLMAO:
I'll do one of his catchphrases but in Portuguese since that's the version I grew up with and am more used to: "Ai, que burra, da zero pra ela!" xD

Okay, since GalacticRonpa didn't put a character, I'm just gonna give another Pokemon to Link. And the one I'm going with is Ribombee, because his most common companions are usually tiny fairies.

Goliath from Gargoyles

Back
Top Bottom