• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

I'm going to say Aerodactyl, since rock/flying fits a gargoyle. Also to me, Aerodactyl looks sort of like a design you'd see for one as well.
what is with this thread and ninjas lol
Took a bit but I think maybe Scyther, both are green and bug-ish looking. Also I would think a Scyther fits a bounty hunter.

Krystal (Star Fox)

Last edited:
I'm gonna say Mahoxy\Delphox, for both being fox-based creatures.

Raj (The Big Bang Theory)

This one is kinda hard, since his personality and opinions sometimes change often and is ambiguous. I'm gonna say Furfrou, he can change it's style similar to his opinions on things. Also I guess he comes from money, so a Pokemon like Furfrou would fit him in that aspect.

Chocolat Gelato (Solatorobo: Red the Hunter)

Tabunne\Audino for the Chocolate\Ice Cream character (gelato is ice cream in Italian)

Minami Kaede (Mirumo de Pon)

Just by the art I can say with 100% of certainty that's a Mashima Hiro's manga. For the Shiki Granbell look-alike (lol, JK), I think a Zacian fits.

Since it's a Mashima's hero character, then how about another protagonist? Haru Glory (Rave)

Hmm, I'm going to go with Sensu Style Oricorio. The coloring matches Emily's own color scheme and, though it's obviously referencing Japanese designs and customs, can kind of fit with her wedding dress. Maybe also add in a Mimikyu since from what I can gather from your usertitle and the wiki (I have yet to see this movie), she seems lonely and wants to find a loving husband, similar to how Mimikyu wants affection and friends.

Gin Akutagawa (Bungou Stray Dogs)

Back
Top Bottom