• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

(How would Plank have a Pokemon if he's barely a character? xD All the scenes of him "moving" are meant as a joke. It's like asking what Pokemon Linus's blanket would have. I don't think there's a way to answer that, really)

Gothiruselle (Gothitelle), sorta looks like her.

Plue (Rave)

Aka the character who gave my homecountry's dub company the need to adapt since this name sounds kinda obscene in my language, they went as far as to rename him "Dookan" xD I'll choose Dialga, seems to fit.

Eustace (Courage the Cowardly Dog)

I don't know why but I think Pangoro kinda fits him, I think it's because of the constant angry look. Though Pangoro is kind to it's friends and loved ones, and Eustace cares for his mom and Muriel.

Ogai Mori (Bungou Stray Dogs)

Hmm, I'd say Sableye and Gastrodon, Sableye because it says he was an antagonist, and Sableye seems like an evil sidekick. Gastrodon because it says he's the leader of a "Port Mafia" or something like that. Sorry if this doesn't make sense I've never seen Bungou Stray Dogs"

Travis Scott (Not a fictional character, but he's still interesting)

Back
Top Bottom