• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Nihilego since the shikigami he's able to summon is a jellyfish, and I think a literal jellyfish UB would definitely fit; also the typing fits too since iirc it had poison as one of it's abilities, and Nihilego is a dual poison type.

Tamaki Kotatsu (Fire Force)

I'd say Urshifu Single Strike Style, Annie is pretty ruthless towards her opponents both in human (Reiner and her dad) and especially titan form (Levi squad and various fodder soldiers); her fighting style taught by her dad is also pretty similar to SS Urshifu in a way.

Ryoga Echizen (Prince of Tennis)

I don't know much about the guy, but reading about him he's apparently a fraud at his job, but still resourceful when he needs to be, so I thought Ditto was a good fit. Golisopod is another good option, sine Jonathan is also cowardly but can put up a fight when he absolutely needs to.

Nico Di Angelo from Rick Riordan's mythology series

Going by the wiki and her design, she'd have a poison type. Ariados would fit her moniker and a spider Pokemon would definitely fit an assassin, and I'd also add in Toxicroak since it's claws can kind of reference her Grappling Hook gadget. And both 'mons can definitely fill in her "Venom Mine" as well.

Kazuhiko Aikawa (Dear Boys)

Okay, it's a sports anime (based on basketball). Since there's no basketball based Pokemon yet, I'll go for something else and choose Aceburn\Cinderace, because of the sports theme.

How about we go for Digimon characters, only for the fun of it? Yagami Taichi.

Drampa

So a blind man that has strong beliefs in the force and the Jedi, despite not being Force-sensitive. I'd say an Infernape since even though he has a staff and bow-like weapons, he's probably well adapted in hand-to-hand combat. I'd also give him a Decidueye to also reference his latter weapons.

Ryunosuke Akutagawa (Bungou Stray Dogs)

Back
Top Bottom