• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Nuzleaf would fit him design wise, and Inteleon (and even Decidueye) would fit with his ability of sharpshooting with his slingshot weapon and bullets (I know it has a name but I forgot what it's called).

Isuzu Sohma/Rin (Fruits Basket)

Spectrier. I feel off using Legendary Pokemon in these kinds of threads, but she's accursed to embody the Horse of the Chinese Zodiac, both her human and horse forms have a generally black/dark palette, but that's not even going into her background/character. A life of being ostracized and despised by others, including her family; conditioned her into becoming a hardened, emotionally-withheld individual with a seemingly cold and aloof personality.

Glastrier/Spectrier are interchangeable in terms of personality/backstory, they're both horses that are territorial and immediately aggressive towards any intruders, has a sense of pride that compels them to act lordly against anything that they deem lower than it, and they take a long while to properly warm up to their master Calyrex. So... between the two, Spectrier, duh. It's the dark, ghostly horse with a black fur.

Brad Armstrong (LISA)

Goloog, Idk I think it suits this character's design.

Kasuga Yui (Corrector Yui)

I'd say a Porygon could fit her, the wiki says she's not good with computers but gets better with them later on, so maybe Porygon can help her with that and fighting enemies, of course. She also apparently like VR games, so this Pokemon fits her in that aspect as well.

Gen Asagiri (Dr. Stone)

Well I'd give him a Machoke since apparently he's good in hand-to-hand combat. He also apparently has some sort of "evil recognition" ability to make him sense demons, so I'll give him a Houndoom as well to help him hunt monsters.

Shinoa Hiragi (Seraph of the End)

Kirikizan

Pietro (Popolocrois Monogatari) Monogatah - ri

Aegislash, Galarian Farfetch'd, and Midnight Lycanroc

Aegislash because of Guts's ginormous sword, Glarian Farfetch'd because of their similar personalities (and wielding a giant leek as a sword), and Midnight Lycanroc for the wolf motifs of the Berserker armor

NEVER MIND, NINJA'D

Galarian Ponyta because Dee Dee loves ponies.

Edit: forgot character! Frodo from Lord of the Rings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom