• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What pokemon would you choose....

Migraine

OmgPewPew
Reaction score
Annyone else sick of the starters always being Water/Grass/Fire type pokemon?

wich pokemon would u love to be your first pokemon for adventure?

Mine will be a Elekid. I just love Elekid and his evolves ^^

Re: What pokemon would u choose....

Shinx. Preferable bred with a few neat moves. Fire Fang and Ice Fang would be neat.

Personally I don't mind what type it is.

If I had to choose between Grass/Water/Fire starters or any other type of starters, I'd likely still choose Mudkip no matter what. 'Tis a special Pokemon for me, Emerald being my first (well, kind of) and favorite Pokemon game, and Mudkip being the starter I chose.

Personally I don't mind what type it is.

If I had to choose between Grass/Water/Fire starters or any other type of starters, I'd likely still choose Mudkip no matter what. 'Tis a special Pokemon for me, Emerald being my first (well, kind of) and favorite Pokemon game, and Mudkip being the starter I chose.

I'm from the Old-school Generation u could say :p Playing Pokemon since Red/Blue Release (Bought them both @ same time tought they where different games) on my classic HUGE GREY Game Boy haha :p only starter I actually liked after those 3 was Cyndaquil ^^

dark type starter ftw

I'm from the Old-school Generation u could say :p Playing Pokemon since Red/Blue Release (Bought them both @ same time tought they where different games) on my classic HUGE GREY Game Boy haha :p only starter I actually liked after those 3 was Cyndaquil ^^
I always thought the Gen I and Gen III starters were the best ones, I didn't like very many of the others except Totodile, Chikorita and Piplup. Cyndaquil I actually really don't like. Not sure why, I don't really like the way it looks for some reason.

I always thought the Gen I and Gen III starters were the best ones,

I second this.

I'd probably choose little Torchic, as she was my starter two times in a row (as well as my first). And then I'd evolve it to ol' Blaze.

If it was down to a choice between all the current starters I would go with either Treecko or Chimchar.

But if I got to pick any Pokemon then I would probably go with either Elekid or Beldum as both are pretty cool and have really good final evos.

Yeah, im getting a little tired of the current starters, but they seem to get better. Oh well, I would start off with an Elekid, Riolu or Gastly.

I would love a Shinx who had Ice Fang already.

Probably Riolu or Eevee, I love Lucario and Umbreon so... yeah :B

Riolu, I suppose.
Even though I have nothing against the Gen 4 Starter (imagine that...), if I could start my journey with another, it'd be my second favourite Pokemon. Well, the pre-evolution of my second favourite.

Eevee, there's just so many options to do with it that replays would be more fun.

Mewtwo
Nah, I'll go for a Nidoran M or an Abra maybe....

Hm, maybe Gible or Togepi? Togepi would be a fun challenge with Metronome especially since it's one of my favorite Pokémon and Gible is just, well Gible. Not to mention the coolness of intimidating all other newbies around me with a dragon. :p

Skitty.....obviously :D
Or i would like Eevee.
I really always choose the grass starter though! :D

SLOWPOKE

Or i don't know. Larvitar/Dratini/Gible/Beldum (lol)/Bagon, because I'd be too lazy to train either of them to their final forms otherwise.

Either Cubone or Pidgey would be my ideal starter.
... ....
Or Wargle.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom