• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon X Videogame Crossovers do you want?

Re: Ideas for crossovers between Pokemon and other videogame franchises

Pokémon X Super Robot Wars (Super Pokémon Wars anyone?)
Pokémon X Ridge Racers

pokemon x harvest moon- well, maybe u could plant some crops, take care of some pokemon like miltank or pidgey, and battle other farms to take over their's.

pokemon x megaman battle network- there's a machine that can turn your pokemon into data and send it online to exterminate virus's
The pokemon x megaman battle network idea can actually work since the guy who make MMBN used the pokemon games for ideas...

I should know...I started the idea 8 years ago and im working on making it into a fan made game right now,but it works out like viruses infect Pokemon instead.

so i just recently thought of this (actually its more of a double crossover ) pokemon x digimon world

seriosly, haven't anyone actually got tired of the battle style of the main series games? (no offense though, gamefreak) pick a move, wait, pick a move, wait............
if only there was a way where we could control our pokemon, move it, use it to attack and totally replace the pp with mp. if gamefreak could do that, that would be awsome.

by the way, for the people who made digimon world dawn/dusk and digimon world ds, u could really learn a thing or two from pokemon mystery dungeon.( again, no offense)

Kingdom Hearts would be absolutely perfect, if you ask me.

pokemon x harvest moon- well, maybe u could plant some crops, take care of some pokemon like miltank or pidgey, and battle other farms to take over their's.

pokemon x megaman battle network- there's a machine that can turn your pokemon into data and send it online to exterminate virus's
The pokemon x megaman battle network idea can actually work since the guy who make MMBN used the pokemon games for ideas...

I should know...I started the idea 8 years ago and im working on making it into a fan made game right now,but it works out like viruses infect Pokemon instead.

A virus kind of like PokeRus, right? Or maybe that could be the name of the virus?

A virus kind of like PokeRus, right? Or maybe that could be the name of the virus?
Well,it kind of works like this..

technology in the Pokemon world is very very advanced where computers are everywhere and used in everyday life but this comes at a price...Electromagnetic wave viruses or EM Viruses for short exist because of how advanced computers in the Pokemon world has become....They tend to feed on EM waves and sometimes take over Pokemon in the process...That Pokemon becomes a "Pokemon Virus"..You can usually tell that a Pokemon is a "Pokemon Virus" if that they tend to like to hang out near computers and such,also they tend to attack differently too....

Does that help your question?

Well,it kind of works like this..

technology in the Pokemon world is very very advanced where computers are everywhere and used in everyday life but this comes at a price...Electromagnetic wave viruses or EM Viruses for short exist because of how advanced computers in the Pokemon world has become....They tend to feed on EM waves and sometimes take over Pokemon in the process...That Pokemon becomes a "Pokemon Virus"..You can usually tell that a Pokemon is a "Pokemon Virus" if that they tend to like to hang out near computers and such,also they tend to attack differently too....

Does that help your question?

Oh I see, yes it does help :) Thanks. This would indeed be an awesome crossover.

Pokémon X Ace Attorney
Pokémon X Professor Layton
10/10 would fund immediately
Bonus points if the Layton crossover is set in the animeverse. Just because.

Oh, and I almost forgot:

Pokemon X The World Ends With You

Last edited:

Pokémon X Ace Attorney
Pokémon X Professor Layton
10/10 would fund immediately
Bonus points if the Layton crossover is set in the animeverse. Just because.

Oh, and I almost forgot:

Pokemon X The World Ends With You

Pokémon X Cooking Mama (as what I said before your post, Cooking Mudkipz)
Pokémon X Ridge Racers X Dead Heat Riders (All Pokémon in fictional cars and bikes race through city streets at high speed)

Pokémon X Fire Emblem.

That's all. Think for a second.

Pokémon X Minecraft. Just do it. Imagine, if the pigs were replaced by Tepig, Sheep become Mareep, Creepers become Voltorb, Ender Dragon becomes Rayquaza/Giratina, and you can craft Pokeballs and catch Pokémon. And you can also make rare candies that if you feed enough to a Pokémon, it evolves. Now that would be awesome.

I can't really think of any that would make sense and that I would like. Except Pokemon X My Little Pony, but there's already a fan game in the works for that one (I'd like to see one with the ponies as trainers, though).

Pokemon X Tales.

Even if they just borrowed the combat system, I think it would be interesting.

Pokémon X Minecraft. Just do it. Imagine, if the pigs were replaced by Tepig, Sheep become Mareep, Creepers become Voltorb, Ender Dragon becomes Rayquaza/Giratina, and you can craft Pokeballs and catch Pokémon. And you can also make rare candies that if you feed enough to a Pokémon, it evolves. Now that would be awesome.
Some people have already created a mod with pretty much all of that.

I can't think of a game right now, but a Pokémon game with real time strategy battling would be interesting. Similar to combat in the Poképark series, but expanded, with leveling, moves, etc. in it too.

I would love if they did a crossover with Dynasty Warriors, since I always preferred that to Samurai Warriors. But I honestly wonder how Pokemon would translate into a hack and slash game. :p Maybe they could instead do it like one of the spinoffs, Kessen II. But I love everyone's ideas, especially the Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts, and Fire Emblem ones.

A cross of Pokemon x Mass Effect's combat would be beast.. i'd play it all day :p

Just think about it, it'd be kinda like a mystery dungeon affair, but if combat occurs you can pause time and use an analog stick to select one of your four attacks, all with cooldown. Of course cover wouldn't work in a Pokemon game, so that'd have to be worked around. The second trigger would of course be partner/team controls, which you can direct their attacks and tell them where to go and what tactics to use. Attacks such as Leaf Blade and tackle would work like the Laser Blades from Armored Core. The pokemon's chosen limb will glow, and it will spin/lunge forward with the blade slightly off to the side, or slamming into the opponent...

Now that I think about it, Armored Core's movement would work well. Flying types would of course have a separate control set with Stamina over generator energy and wings over boosters. Accuracy dropping attacks will cause you to skew off to a side when lunging, and special attacks will veer off to the side XD

A hack and slash sounds nice too, but only certain pokemon could be played.

Pokemon x Zelda would make for an interesting combo. I imagine it being similar to Colosseum/XD, with Ganondorf turning Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon with his dark power, and Zelda being able to tell which ones have a shadow aura.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom