• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What pokémon...

Scraggy. I don't hate it, but i'll always have that negative association with it. I've forgotten who said it, but someone posted a joke on this site about Scraggy and using the move Flash (because it drops its "pants") and I posted a reply which took the joke literally. this pokemon made me a fool. It was an easy joke to get and the facepalms I got were well deserved.

SIGILYPH. If Gary Oak was a pokemon, he would be this. Takes forever to K.O. It's air slash will almost always cause flinching. moves with 95 accuracy will miss three times in a row VS. it. I lost about 5 times during Black 1. 4 of them were against N's sigilyph in Nimbasa City.

In other words, I hate it.

You know I actually used to have a whole list in my head of my least favorite pokemon but now I don't know...
I guess Magmar and Magmortar because those lips look creepy it's just like no

Golbat. Not because Zubat is annoying, it just looks....ugh. And Pikachu. I just hate it for no reason. Maybe because it's overrated? And Charizard, too. It's also overrated. So, yeah, I hate overrated Pokemon in general I guess.

Jynx and Mr. Mime.

Jynx is just plain creepy, and Mr. Mime is great concept terribly done. (Mime Jr is cute, though)

I really hate the following:

Timburr family
Magmortar
Electrivire
Makuhita family
Garbodor
Vanillit family
Mawile
Sableye

And a few others

I'm sorry, but the regis. I even thought they weren't gonna make pokemon after gen 3 because they ran out of ideas for the 3 legendarys :p
gawd why do they exist?

Cryogonal and the vanilice line. First time i encountered a cryoganal was at midnight with my volume way up. first time I seriously feared a pokemon. An vanilice....just...WAT

This...all of my yes. My thoughts exactly. They could have at least minimized the "wut?" factor of Cryagonal by making it part ghost. And the Regis...no. Nonononono.

I fucking hate Scrafty. It's a cheeky little stupid-looking cunt and I cannot use enough obscenities when discussing it. I didn't think I could ever feel intense, unjustified hatred for a collection of pixels until Scrafty.
Also I don't like the Metagross line much, either.
Oh, and Watchog can go to hell, and it can take its crossing guard jacket with it.

Design-wise I really dislike:
- Bisharp/Pawniard, especially Bisharp just looks like a humanoid robot.... It just fails.
- Garbodor/Trubbish, it looks like they are running out of ideas for generation V and ths pretty much confirms it .____.

I really hate Mr. Mime, Hypno, Jynx, Machamp, Gothitelle... Really just half of the Humanshape egg group. Because Pokemon should not be deformed people. No. Pokemon should be ANIMALS. Not freaking mutant people.

I don't like Unown because it's annoying non-legendary Pokémon with legendary background. I think it should be legendary Pokémon instead. Even Manaphy is better than it.

Design-wise I really dislike:
- Bisharp/Pawniard, especially Bisharp just looks like a humanoid robot.... It just fails.
- Garbodor/Trubbish, it looks like they are running out of ideas for generation V and ths pretty much confirms it .____.

So I guess Muk/Grimer aren't? They're basically the same thing as Trubbish/Garbordor so by that logic, they've been out of ideas since Gen I. (there's a lot of plain/basic Pokemon in Gen 1 too like Magnemite's line. which are just magnets. ) Plus I don't think they're really out of ideas since there's thousands of thing yet to be made into Pokemon.
Bisharp/Pawniard look similar to Japanese bandit who wear samurai armor. Which explains the humanoid like appearance. (They're not the only humanoid Pokemon you know. I.E. Jynx and Mr.Mime. )

Though I guess it's your opinion *shrug*

I already stated mine, I don't like Tentacool and Zubat cause how much they appear in water/land.

Garbodor, Probopass, Magmortar, Genesect, etc etc etc. GameFreak is running out of ideas

For me, it's Mewtwo. I don't like legendaries a lot, yet Mewtwo is by far the worst.
It was too powerful in Gen 1 (the reason competitives had to create the Uber tier in first place).
It also received too much unneeded drama during the first movie. Really, the first movie was what made me to hate it so much in the first place. I can't feel any sympathy for it, I am sorry...
And it's now going to appear again, in M16! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jynx, Mr Mime, Mime Jr, Meloetta, Rhyperior, Magmortar and Wigglytuff because I don't like their designs at all.

I hate Chansey and Blissey. Well, pretty much any stallers when I'm not using them. They are so ANNOYING! But Taunt fixes all that >w>

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom