• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pranks Are You Playing? (april 1st that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastellorama

Reaction score
Well, I figured I might as well ask what others are doing for funny pranks on April 1st. I also like ideas for pranks, after all- I live with four to seven foreign brothers every year so pranks are absolutely fun.
We're going to but saran wrap over the doorways of the exchange students bedrooms, so that they'll run into it when they get up to get ready for school XD- that is our April fools prank.

I was going to saran-wrap Oranos (my little brother) to his mattress.

o_o... ahahahaha XD, it'd be hilarious! Is he a heavy sleeper?

That IS kinda funny, if someone tried that on me, I'd never know. Heck a severe storm could be firing up outside and I'd not notice it while sleeping. I can't really think of anything, but I am sure something might come up.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do yet. =/ Probably gonna prank a few people by saying I'm not staying after tomorrow for our skit rehershal [Yeah, I can't spell.], but I really am. =/ Dunno what else I can do, haha. I'm such a loser.

[I just know that I'm gonna get pranked myself.]

Me and my friend made super spicy cookies!

And I might try to convince my BFF Im gay, since we have this huge conspiracy theory on eachothers sexual orientations (even though were both straight :p)

I'm not planning anything too big. I might just trick a couple people into believing I'm sick or whatever. I might want to Rickroll some people, too. That never gets old. XD

Im gonna (maybe) wear a snazzy dress shirt, and wear a superman shirt under it, and during last period rip all the buttons off and sing the superman theme song.

I'm going to hide some fake news in my daily newswire for the site I work for and challenge visitors to find the fakes. (the real ones will go to the actual piece of news, while the fake ones will take you to various musical gags--one will be a Rickroll, one a caramelldansen, one a "You Are a Pirate", etc.)

DCM... that is going to be awesomely hilarious- do it, do it, do it *continues chanting*

Putting one of my friends on an Asian dating site (not using real name of course, but yeah)

o_o... ahahahaha XD, it'd be hilarious! Is he a heavy sleeper?
Yeah, he is. That kid could honestly sleep through anything. One time we got winds so bad that they tore out snd shattered his bedroom window and blew over the tree that used to be in our front yard (which then crashed into my window and scared the shit out of me, because I wasn't asleep due to the winds keeping me awake.). I went in his room to check on him, and the little mutant was still asleep. o_O

The only reason that I'm exclusively pranking Oranos is revenge for what he did last year, as well as the fact that I don't have enough toilet paper to go TP'ing.

LightningTopaz and DCM- Epic pranks. :3 Hallowheart's is also really good. For LightningTopaz, I suggest 'Hamster on a Piano Eating Popcorn' as one of the joke links.

Im gonna (maybe) wear a snazzy dress shirt, and wear a superman shirt under it, and during last period rip all the buttons off and sing the superman theme song.

That idea is made of win.

I've put tabasco on the rim of the milk carton, because my Dad always drinks from it, but otherwise I'm out of ideas =/

Last edited:
I took all the cereal boxes and switched around the cereal inside them. I don't actually think it worked since no one here eats cereal all that often. Oh well.

I'd pay to see something like that, well...maybe not, but it is full of win right there.

A friend of mine got an e-mail today thought to be a hoax. He rents out one house he has, as a holiday home and he got an email from six greek preists, but it read, we are 6(4) preists, not sure why there was a 4 in brackets. Next it said they wanted double rooms, two preists to a room? Well, just want to see what happens now, if the preists actually turn up.

Anyway a few years ago I took a tube of toothpaste, squeezed out the last bit of toothpaste in it and put a slit in the side of the tube and injected some caulking compound and using clear tape, taped it. I just said that it was leaking out side and did not want the toothpaste to be wasted. There was other toothpaste in our bathroom and no one used the caulk toothpaste, oh well, nice idea.

Well, it took our exchange students a few minutes to figure out what was going on- Peter from China stared at the saran wrap forever before deciding to duck under it (we only got to do a piece of the doorways because we didn't have much time)- but he still ran into it before that XD. We also put a rubber band on the spray nozzel of their sink- so they got sprayed XD.

No one found my fakes, but here's what I planted:

Gen V Pokemon revealed led to a rickroll
The Zelda cartoon being remade led to the Caramelldansen
New Zelda Wii revealed led to "You Are a Pirate"
A gag claiming the Game Boy line was back led to the Hamsterdance
The last one (forget what gag I used) led to the Llama Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom