• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What question would you ask the avatar above?

What's gigantamaxing like? Does it feel weird having a completely different, massive form?

Who is your Doppelgenger?
"My doppelganger? ...Oh! You're talking about Vee! She's a basilisk, and she's really super cool! But it's still really weird to think someone else was living my life while I was in the Boiling Isles..."

What's gigantamaxing like? Does it feel weird having a completely different, massive form?
Megaevolving was very painful. I don’t even remember actually how it was like; they invented Dynamax three years ago. But Gigantamaxing is nothing, I love doing it, even if it lasts for a few minutes.

Q: Is the sky visible behind you a green screen?

Has 4 Town ever explained why its called that when they are five of them? I assume you'd know since you're a big fan of theirs'...

Q: Is the sky visible behind you a green screen?
"Nope! It's a black cloth, and the lights are from some glyphs I used!"

"Are you motivated to ruination for the same desires that I harbor? To maintain a perfect dystopia where all the plebeians to play happily for the rest of their razing, insignificant lives as they please?"

Back
Top Bottom