• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What question would you ask the avatar above?

How many worlds have you gone through just to capture and battle monsters?
ummm,lets see... we've got the main ones give or take the multiverses and repeats add in the spin offs that would be around 20(?) unique ones and countless repeats!
also who is your armorer?

How are you a hybrid of so many things?

ummm,lets see... we've got the main ones give or take the multiverses and repeats add in the spin offs that would be around 20(?) unique ones and countless repeats!
also who is your armorer?
Nobody created my armor. It was generated magically to fit me specifically, and I summon it with my thoughts.

What is the significance of the sword?

I’m a species. Retrens are a cross between Elves, Dragons and Zephyrins!

What is your job, cause you said your not a knight
I am a Consul. It's not really a job so much as a title that used to signify my power over the world, and now signifies something more positive. My "job" is simply to exist as peacefully as I can manage.

What is the significance of the sword?

I am a Consul. It's not really a job so much as a title that used to signify my power over the world, and now signifies something more positive. My "job" is simply to exist as peacefully as I can manage.
it was a gift from the leader of the Japanese spirit armies, lord enma and allows me to see yo-kai
Are you shiny hunting munchlax?

Is blue your favorite color?

What kind of cat do you have the parts of?
This one:
1711570389993.jpeg

I am more cat than I look though... this is just a more humanlike form to blend in.

How do you have over 10 years of experience as a Pokémon trainer if you're only 16 years old?
I started collecting the cards when I was 6, and by pokemon trainer I mean pokemon fan...

Can I trust the Robotech defense force to not turn on me like some other armies? (looks at clone troopers)

Back
Top Bottom