• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What question would you ask the avatar above?

Can you make me a salad?
And here it comes! Spicy-sweet with lots of yellow berries: sitrus, shuca and grepa for a sweet taste and for a slightly spicy touch there are: tamato, pomeg and occa. Of course, the finest washed iceberg lettuce that is moistened with light homemade lemon dressing and is almost overflowing with freshness. When you eat it, it cracks like a sawk used karate chop on a dry board!

Are you sure you're born as a Rowlet, not like how Bill turned into a Cubone at one point?
Fine, I'll tell you the truth.

I am not a Rowlet, I am some sort of inky shapeshifter that accidentally attached herself to her own hat with a curse of binding. And no I'm not a ditto. I'm pretty sure as hell that they're not made of ink.
This is the longest April Fool's prank I have pulled.

How's it going man?

Back
Top Bottom