• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What religion do you practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea... I'm pulling a lion king/star wars and being all the force is everything, we are one and stuff like that, because it makes sense, if you think about it everything is connected, somehow.

I believe in God. That's more or less the extent of my religious practices. I'm not really sure what category that falls under; call it what you like.

Oh geez, you're as bad as my dad.
And no, it wouldn't make you a higher being. At least, not in my books.

Oh, maybe I'll get around to reading your book one of these days. I've been meaning to, but I've never found the time. You should be more specific next time.

Agnostic, teetering on the verge of atheistic.

And, just to make sure this stays tame, I'll be keeping a watch on this thread to ensure it doesn't turn into a bashing and generalizing of others' religious beliefs and actions. Just saying.

According to my birth certificate, I'm Catholic.

But I'm really Athiest.

Or I try and start my own religion over on the MarioWiki. First 15 people get to be my prophets.

greek orthodox. Though I don't go to church very often (lol language barrier), I still believe.

I'm an Arceusist.

No, but seriously, I'm an Atheist. Technically I'm Jewish but I don't believe in god and neither does anyone in my family. So, Atheist.

My saint name is Kiara :D

I'd so want a saint name. Mine would be Nala. Or Sarafina. Or Sarabi. Better yet- Shenzi!

...really, I can never see that name Kiara without thinking of The Lion King. XD It's a pretty name, as much as I hate that character and the sequel in general.

I'm a Negative Agnostic!

I don't lie to myself and believe I have any idea about what's going on in the universe.
It all seems pretty chaotic, yet a bit too damn convenient, but whatever, it's not like it affects me.

I don't know what's going on... But what's the point of bothering to find out? We're all as wrong as it matters, and I don't see how any realization would make me feel any better about anything.

If there is a god, he either couldn't give a shit what happens to us, or hates us. But he certainly doesn't love us.

I'd so want a saint name. Mine would be Nala. Or Sarafina. Or Sarabi. Better yet- Shenzi!

Yup, thats pretty much the whole fun of being confirmed. And apparently the retreats are amazing, but I didnt get to go last year. I'll be going in a few months though!

But your saint name has to be an actual saint. I was shocked to find a Saint Kiara. Theres hardly any information on her - like why shes a saint - But she was on the list on the website. And there hasnt been any complaints so far... I dont have a problem with switching to Mary though, if Kiara is to vauge for them.

I'm Agnostic, toeing the Atheist line. I don't believe there's a God, but at the same time, I don't rule out any possibilities, no matter how illogical or far-fetched they sound to me.

I was shocked to find a Saint Kiara. Theres hardly any information on her - like why shes a saint - But she was on the list on the website. And there hasnt been any complaints so far... I dont have a problem with switching to Mary though, if Kiara is to vauge for them.

From what I see, St. Kiara (also spelled Kiera, and additionally known as Chier) died saving a poor person. Don't see any detail on what she saved said poor person from, but I would assume that's how she earned her sainthood/saintliness/whatever. (not sure if you dug up that tiny bit of info yet.)

Geo - a.k.a. Jioruji Derako

From what I see, St. Kiara (also spelled Kiera, and additionally known as Chier) died saving a poor person. Don't see any detail on what she saved said poor person from, but I would assume that's how she earned her sainthood/saintliness/whatever. (not sure if you dug up that tiny bit of info yet.)

Oh, I didnt get that part ^^; Thank you so much!

Christianity, although I'm not technically a Christian.

Think about that one for a while.

I'm currently Roman Catholic but I may turn athiest for personal reasons

I believe in the Chinese version of Buddhism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom