• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't snap my fingers. I can't whistle. I can't roll my tongue.

I can't even tie shoelaces.

Produce a song that seems to have a sub-bass rate of about 34 Hz.
I'm just too lazy.

I can't whistle either.

... since so many people can't whistle, is it really that ridiculously common? xD

Well I can't do a lot of things that most people can do.

I can't whistle.

I can't tie my shoes correctly - though the way I do it pretty much works fine.

I can't snap my fingers... Well, not really anyway. My left hand can't do it, and my right hand can only make it so loud.

I can't blow bubbles with bubble gum.

I can't use chopsticks properly, which is a very common skill in my ethnic background.

Wink without looking like I'm having a seizure...

Oh, and I can't scream properly. Haven't been able to since I started singing.

I also can't apply myself to tasks I find boring. I could get A+'s in every subject (and be totally modest at the same time), but I just get bored.

Last edited:
I don't know my right from my left. I drew a little "L" on my left hand so i wouldn't get confused for my driving test.

I can't swim very well; I sink like a stone. I'm just too dense I s'pose. I was a lifeguard for a summer despite that.

I have the worst sense of direction of almost anyone I know.

Can't whistle, can't handstand...can't do perfect Cartwheels[due to laziness mostly]. Pretty much it.

I can whistle, but just barely. I only just learned to do it (badly) in 2010 (I was 14).
I can't ride a bike.
I can't handstand.
I can't roll my tongue.
I can't tie shoelaces.

I can't...

Whistle properly

Walk anyplace without stumbling into something/someone or tripping

Accurately or completely remember the layout of a building I've been in a hundred times

Run without pulling, straining, or dislocating a joint or tendon in my foot

Play contact or "jarring" sports (thanks to massive joint issues)

Walk long distances

Wear high heels

Write an essay by hand (without having to stop and rest my hand, at least)

Just FYI, I'm not incompetent or lazy (although I don't like sports or Phys. Ed.), I have CP (cerebral palsy), and a lot of other things.

I can't whistle, or snap my fingers. If I'm ever in one of those singing groups that whistle and snap, I'm screwed. :p

Back
Top Bottom