• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't sweep the floor with a broom to save my life
I AM getting better at it though :)

I can't:
Snap my fingers

Frown

Do anything athletic without falling over like wheezing (yay asthma!).

Accomplish simple goals

Take people seriously

Do quantum physics

Be clear, concise, or make myself understood to another human (as demonstrated by my friends who ask "What?!" a thousand times in conversation)

Be taken seriously myself by others

I can't drink from a bottle while walking or while inside a moving automobile.
On that note, I can't drink from a bottle by pouring the liquid into my mouth without my lips touching the bottle's mouth.

I can't swallow pills. ._. IT'S TOO HARD (that is not what she said, by the way).

I also can't click my fingers with my left hand, but I can do it perfectly with my right hand.

I can't swallow pills. ._.
I used to not be able to swallow pills. Unfortunately, when I first swallowed a pill voluntarily, it was when I was trying to overdose, but still. The ability to swallow pills is great for headache pills and stuff. You don't realize how effective they are until you've tried them.

I can't put contacts in my eyes. It really freaks me out to have to touch my eyes...

I can't do anything athletic for ultra-extended periods of time due to my asthma.

I can't play guitar. Almost all the kids at my school know at least 3 chords, and I know absolutely none.

ugh one of the things i would love to do sooooooooooooo much is stand in a line with my friends walk in the street and snap our fingers, but i cant snap my fingers:(

I also can't swallow pills. I also can't help being a jackass to people I don't like, but I think that's something more along the lines of the personality I have. I also can't seem to walk in a straight line to save my life.

You know how you snap your fingers? Imagine doing it in reverse and you've got how I snap my fingers. I can't do it the same way everyone else can. I read singing falsetto, I can't really do that well either. I hurt myself if I try.

Can't keep my hands steady nor write like I'm not a 3-yr old. Makes for some fun times though.

I cannot dance to save my life
I can mimic the choreography if someone else is doing it and it's easy but it stops there

I hold my pen different from everyone else so my writing is often illegible. Some say it's disgusting on how I learned to write.

I learned how to tie my shoes with the bunny ear style...... The other one where you wrap one lace around your finger I never learned how to do..... And I'm in my 20s

I cannot snap for the life of me. Literally no noise.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom