• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't play any sports well at all. I can't really do anything well. I'm just weird like that.

I can't tie balloons.
And for years I couldn't swallow pills. I don't have much of a choice now as I have to take them daily.

Oh, I forgot that one. I can't swallow pills either.

can only snap my fingers on my right right, can't whistle, can't roll my tongue (but my parents can't either so that explains that), can't do a handstand, can't do a cartwheel, really difficult for me to swallow pills...i can only swallow the ones that are like, 1/4 of a inch, and even then i choke on them sometimes u_u i guess i have an over-active gag reflex? idk

is using chopsticks really that common? other than myself i only know one person who knows how to use them...and she's from japan so

Last edited:
I can't blow bubbles in gum, can't do things like cartwheels, can't whistle, and I don't know how to use chopsticks very well.

I can't roll my tongue or blow gum-bubbles. Evidently, all mouth-related skills are beyond me.

I can't do a push up. (Let's just say I didn't do so well in my skills test for phys. ed last year :p)

I can't write the "correct way". I grip my pen/pencil/quill in my left hand, with my middle and ring finger piching the pencil against my thumb (about half an inch above the point). My index finger just curls around it at the top (near the eraser) just to hold it in place.

I also can't burp. In all seriousness.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom