• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't touch my toes, and until today, couldn't open my eyes underwater. >.< I'm Ash's Oshawott now.

Can't swim or even float. And only can snap my left hand fingers.

And I have trouble playing guitar, just because my little fingers are small (more than usual) and deformed Although these fingers rock to stick my nose... :lol:

I can't say florescent. It comes out 'flehsant'.

Oh, yeah. I find it hard to drop stuff on purpose, especially if it's obvious it'll break. Or is that just common sense.

I can't open my eyes underwater, I can only click with my right hand (used to be only left when I was younger) and I can't roll my tongue.

I can't seem to stand/stay still for too long. I always failed at musical statues coz when the music stopped my muscles would start twitching. It happens when ever someone tells me to stay still.

I can't have a male body by birth. Win.

More serious:
Can't count
Can't multiply
Can't divide

What I can do, however, is balance algebraic equations in my head. I do it for fun.

I also tie my shoes the "hard way," starting with one loop instead of two.

In addition to whatever I may have posted last, I apparently can't pick my ears properly, because the last one to "probe" it resulted in some degree of blood loss (and throbbing).

I can't tie my shoelaces. I ask someone else to do it for me and then shove my feet inside the shoes. No matter how many times I learn how to do it, I always forget later on. But like James Rolfe says, I don't see why I have to - I need the memory space in my brain for Pokemon information.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom