• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't swear out loud. Even alone, I have to whisper it or it stays in my thoughts. I find myself physically incapable of pushing it out like I would speak regularly. Also, I can't hug people.

I can't see a picture of Silver (the rival) without fangirling.

I need a day job... >_>

I can't snap my fingers on my right hand. It's weird because I can do it pretty well on my other >_>

I just realized that I can snap with my left hand, yet I'm a rightie.

I cannot for the life of me make a fried egg. They all come ouy crappy looking

I can't color in the lines.

I can't snap my fingers (correctly, that is. I snap with my pinky)

I can't touch my toes.

I can not say funny bone right, I end up saying funny boyn half of the time. I can say funny and bone separatly right though o_O

I can't snap my fingers
I can't toss popcorn into my mouth (Every time I try, it always ends up on the floor or in my hair or somewhere like that)
I can't sleep in the dark without a nightlight. It's embarassing :-(
I can't type without looking at the keyboard (I take a typing class, but I'm having no luck so far)
I can't draw maple leaves. Somethings always off-porportion whenever I draw one
I can't take a math test without making mistakes. I usually get a "C+" in math :-(
I'm skinny, and yet I can't do abdominal crunches.
I can't say cuss words out loud, due to the fact that I get embarassed easily. The only cuss word I am capable of saying out loud is "Crap"
I can't wear a dress without thinking that I look like a dork. I hatwe wearing dresses.
I can't make friends in real life very easily. A lot of kids at my school hate me for no reason :-(

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom