• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I cannot: whistle, tolerate a bug flying around (EEEEEEEK!!!), sing (HORRIBLE at it), and roll my tongue.

AND WINNER... I can't kick a soccer ball properly. They say you're supposed to kick with the inside of your foot, not with your toes. ...I CAN'T APPLY MY POWER WHEN I KICK LIKE THAT... The reason I never was good at anything you need to do with a foot. I prefer sports done with an arm or a hand.

I can't snap my fingers
I can't toss popcorn into my mouth (Every time I try, it always ends up on the floor or in my hair or somewhere like that)
I can't sleep in the dark without a nightlight. It's embarassing :-(
I can't make friends in real life very easily. A lot of kids at my school hate me for no reason :-(

I can't do any of those either :-(
I can't snap my fingers.
Whenever I went on a bungee trampoline in Spain, I was too scared to do flips.

I cannot ride a bike. And my dad fails at teaching me.

I cannot roll my tongue, but I can make a similar sound by vibrating my uvula.

I cannot blow bubbles with bubblegum....but that's because I just don't like gum period. So that doesn't count.

I cannot dance.

I cannot digest chocolate. That doesn't stop me from eating it, though. :p

I cannot swallow pills whole, nor can I swallow foul-tasting liquid medicines. My gag reflex is extremely sensitive.

I cannot concentrate when attempting to do a math test or something similar.

I cannot wave farewell without automatically performing the Vulcan salute.

I cannot say a Japanese word or name with an American accent, except "anime". Blame my Japanese language and culture instructor for that.

I cannot raise my left eyebrow without raising my left ear as well. Don't ask.

Except for my signature (my handwritten one, not my forum one), I cannot write in cursive.

I cannot draw.

I cannot explain things.

I cannot finish writing fanfiction.

I cannot tell a joke without pissing everybody off. Obviously, my sense of humor is Martian.

I cannot watch a trailer for a horror movie without facepalming epically.

I cannot get over a previous girlfriend, but on the other hand, my loyalty to a current one will not waver.

I cannot watch the movie version of Oliver! the whole way through. Don't get me wrong, what I have seen of it is really good, it's just too damn long.

I cannot write lyrics to save my life.

I cannot sing the "Happy Birthday" song without feeling like a moron. And Warner/Chappell Music actually owns it. Seriously, are those so-called lyrics even worth owning?

I cannot drive.

I cannot perform any sort of gymnastics. Hell, I get tired just watching the player character in a video game performing that crap. I'm not fat, though—quite the opposite, actually. But I haven't got any muscle either, so....

I cannot converse with more than one person at a time without constantly getting interrupted.

I cannot think of anything else to add even though I'm sure I missed a lot.

Can't roll my tounge, sing, or stay focused.
I ocasionally run into doorways. :O

I think it's easier to list what I CAN do. But whatever, these are some things I can't do that come to my mind:

-I can't control my voice: either I speak unbelievably fast and annoyingly loud, or I whisper at near-to-mumbling level, so it is reeeeaaally hard to have a conversation with me. Which makes me suck at work because I have to talk on the phone a lot. Oh yeah and I have some sort of telephone-phobia because of that.
-I can't whistle or sing.
-I can't dance. I have no rythm at all.
-Flirt or be sexy.
-Speak with beautiful girls without freaking out.
-To be honest, I have no social abilities.
-Stay in the same place.
-Spend much time with the same person no matter how much I love them. A whole day with me eaquals death to me.
-Hold pens, pencils, spoons and forks propperly.
-Tie my shoes properly.
-Stay calm. I always have to bite my nails or play with my hair.
-I can't multitask.

That's enough for now.

I'll probably die before I can use chopsticks properly, one of the most complicated things i can't do.

Common?

Whistling. I can make a decent array of other noises, but no whistling. Or snapping.

here's another of mine.

i can't understand people on the phone. i either can't hear them cuz they talk as if the phone was in their mouth or they sound like they're in another room from the phone. so i'd rather text ppl than actually talk to them. sad. i know.

I can't blow my nose. Very well at least... It's actually very demoralizing when you have to pick your nose.

There are some times when I'm sick and literally am forced to try, so I wait till the middle of the night to try blowing my nose because I can't do it right.

Damn i'm pathetic.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom