• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

Learning that theres a full community of people here that also cant click their fingers or tie shoelaces in that crazy "normal" way has really put me at ease.

I'll be sleeping soundly tonight. Cheers, fellow weirdos.

I can't wink with my right eye.
I can't ride a bike.
I can't do push-ups at all (my attempts look as if I was fornicating with the ground).
I can't read anything inside a car without getting dizzy.
I can't flirt, not that I need it anyway.
I can't say no when someone asks me for money.
I can't swear.
I can't dance... I don't want to either, it's like a life rule.
I can't dress up either. My other life rule.
I can't cross the street when the traffic light is red; most pedestrians do and I just stand there.
I can't give direct hugs.
I can't air kiss.
I can't blow up balloons, I can't tie them either.
I can't comment on a stranger woman like other men do between them.
I can't party. I just don't like it.
I can't not act submissive to other people. Double negatives FTW.
I can't cut my fingernails frequently like most men do. I love having womanly hands for some reason.

I can't breathe outside on Guy Fawkes
I can't start a friendship with someone I meet in person first
I can't stand up after doing 21 consecutive push ups
I can't get pregnant
I can't learn to drive
I can't binge drink

I can't
- whistle
- snap fingers
- touch my toes (well this is made dangerous now)
- butter bread (dumb dyspraxia)

I can't snap my fingers... tried to learn but just can't get it:(

...I thought I'd be in the minority when it came to not being able to whistle or snap my fingers. I feel better about both now. At least I can blow bubblegum bubbles! The trick is to stick your tongue right into the bubblegum before you start blowing.

I can't whistle with fingers. I can, however, do so with my lips. Not as loud, but usually for tunes.

I cannot:

Whistle
Snap my fingers
Roll my tongue
Ride a bike
Swim (well, I can sort of swim, but not very well.)
Blow a bubble with bubble gum
Open a water bottle or other things
Go down stairs quickly
Do most physical activities. Not that I want to, anyway.

I can't do multiplication written out - unless it's in the lattice method D:

Can't:
Do headstands.
Whistle with two fingers.
Do cartwheels

That's about it.

EDIT: I remembered that I cannot, absolutely cannot, put my hair in a ponytail. XD

Last edited:
The most annoying things I can't do are swim, whistle loud and ride a bike (the last is the most stupid one 'cause I can ride a motorcycle.. Well not thaaat well but.. XD)

Plenty of things. The ones I can name off the top of my head though, are whistling, riding a bike, and snapping my fingers. .-.

I can't whistle at all. I can barely swim, and I took swimming classes twice... I just hate going underwater because I almost drowned in a swimming pool once.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom