• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What should the next pair of games be called?

I like the sound of Pokémon Cobalt and Pokémon Titanium.

I'll be honest though, I find it to be rather silly discussing the names of next generation games because the names tend to correlate with the Pokémon on the covers. Upcoming games within a generation are fine though I guess.

I like the sound of Pokémon Cobalt and Pokémon Titanium.

I'll be honest though, I find it to be rather silly discussing the names of next generation games because the names tend to correlate with the Pokémon on the covers. Upcoming games within a generation are fine though I guess.

Although Infrared and Ultraviolet sound cool because perhaps we'd have a pair of Bug-type legendaries.

Amethyst and Tourmaline? Perhaps Sol and Luna?

I designed a Pokemon fan game called Sun and Moon version, with the third being Earth. And they're not just names, they have to do with the plot. So if there were an actual Sun and Moon, that'd be awesome.

However, I expect Gen VII to be terrain-based. Kinda running out of colors. So maybe Pokemon Sky and Pokemon Sea or something.

It was an April Fools' joke, but I liked the sound of Zero and Infinity. I'm going to bet that other Greek letters will be used in the future. Sigma, gamma or delta all sound fine to me.

Space and Time? Mars and Venus (astronomy could be part of the plot), Delta Emerald and Gamma Crystal?

Day and Night, with the third version being called Dusk. Also, Adamant Diamond and Lustrous Pearl.

It was an April Fools' joke, but I liked the sound of Zero and Infinity. I'm going to bet that other Greek letters will be used in the future. Sigma, gamma or delta all sound fine to me.

Pokemon Kappa
Pokemon Lambda
Pokemon Mu and Nu
Pokemon Zeta and Theta (third version Pokemon Eta)
Pokemon Epsilon and Upsilon
Pokemon Chi and Psi (third version Pokemon Xi; the paired Pi and Phi expansions as DLC)
Pokemon Omicron and Omnicron (all right I made that last one up)

Pokemon Whatever and Whichever.

And the 3rd version is Couldn'tCareLess.

If not 3rd version but sequels, then Anything and Something.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom